Windows 10: Software/Hardware

Discus and support Software/Hardware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Day Can you help me please? I have a Lenovo all in one touchscreen 21inches which I purchased new some years ago it came with Windows 7 which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelWunn, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Software/Hardware

Good Day

Can you help me please?

I have a Lenovo all in one touchscreen 21inches which I purchased new some years ago it came with Windows 7 which immediately updated when I went on line. I have had some problems with the hardware which Lenovo put right.

However in the last few dates it has become erratic.

Wanting to close down voluntary and also closing down,

Reducing the programme screen

Question is it a software or hardware problem

Should I cut my losses and buy a new computer

:)

MichaelWunn, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Hrish Win User
    Best way to make a bootable WIndows 10 image on USB with all existing softwares, drivers & configurations to deploy on identical hardwares?

Best way to make a bootable Windows 10 image on USB with all existing software, drivers & configurations to deploy on exactly identical hardware?

There is no difference in the hardware we want to deploy that image on.

Planning to deploy this image on over 4000 desktops of same hardware configuration and make and model.

Is there a freeware/opensource/free software that we can use for this purpose commercially?

can you suggest a solution and KB article where it's step by step explained how to achieve it or do it?

Hrish, Feb 24, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Software/Hardware

Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

There is no single software application that can perform all of the desired steps.

There are multiple software that can perform steps but the unexpected can always happen.

These are some suggested software:

1) Run the Dell software to update drivers, software, and BIOS
    2) Run the Dell diagnostics to check hardware
    3) Run Ccleaner to clean (modify the boxes to specify what is and is not cleaned)
    Use the software to clean windows and applications.
    Don't use the tool to clean the registry.
    4) Make a backup image in case there are unexpected problems

zbook, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Software/Hardware

1. Software/Hardware - Similar Threads - Software Hardware

2. PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.: happens when I'm gaming, doesn't matter the game. The games I'm playing don't create crash report but I have Minidump files that I cant figure out. It also doesn't go to blue screen. I have ran the minidump file and got this but I'm not sure what I'm doing...
  3. PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Buzzes freezes and then restarts. Cant figure out if its hardware or software.: happens when I'm gaming, doesn't matter the game. The games I'm playing don't create crash report but I have Minidump files that I cant figure out. It also doesn't go to blue screen. I have ran the minidump file and got this but I'm not sure what I'm doing...
  4. Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....: Hello,I'm at my wit's end here. I bought a pre-build in January of 2021 and have had BSODs since i bought the computer. I've replaced EVERY component now except the GPU and the issues still persist. Here's a link to my minidump...
  5. Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....

Endless BSODs Despite Hardware Changes, Software Changes, Windows re-install....: Hello,I'm at my wit's end here. I bought a pre-build in January of 2021 and have had BSODs since i bought the computer. I've replaced EVERY component now except the GPU and the issues still persist. Here's a link to my minidump...
  6. what is causing these crashes hardware/software need to know asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is causing these crashes hardware/software need to know asap: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  7. what is causing these crashes hardware/software need to know asap

what is causing these crashes hardware/software need to know asap: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  8. Windows 10 Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the...: I have a computer less than a year old. Windows 10. I was on my computer and my screen went black. Then came on again. The first time it wanted me to set keyboard settings. Then black. Then popped up with the error. My computer repair person tried doing all the stuff to fix...
  9. Windows 10 Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the...

Windows 10 Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the...: I have a computer less than a year old. Windows 10. I was on my computer and my screen went black. Then came on again. The first time it wanted me to set keyboard settings. Then black. Then popped up with the error. My computer repair person tried doing all the stuff to fix...
  10. Windows 10 Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade