Windows 10: Software installation error in windows 10 OS.

Discus and support Software installation error in windows 10 OS. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found an error in the installation of software in windows 10 updated version. The content of error dialogue box given below, please help me.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JOHNVARGHESE94, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Software installation error in windows 10 OS.

I found an error in the installation of software in windows 10 updated version. The content of error dialogue box given below, please help me.

"Restart Options
    /norestart
    Do not restart after the installation is complete
    /promptrestart
    Prompts the user for restart if necessary
    /forcerestart
    Always restart the computer after installation
    Logging Options
    /l[i|w|e|a|r|u|c|m|o|p|v|x|+|!|*] <LogFile>
    i - Status messages
    w - Nonfatal warnings
    e - All error messages
    a - Start up of actions
    r - Action-specific records
    u - User requests
    c - Initial UI parameters
    m - Out-of-memory or fatal exit information
    o - Out-of-disk-space messages
    p - Terminal properties
    v - Verbose output
    x - Extra debugging information
    + - Append to existing log file
    ! - Flush each line to the log
    * - Log all information, except for v and x options
    /log <LogFile>
    Equivalent of /l* <LogFile>
    Update Options
    /update <Update1.msp>[;Update2.msp]
    Applies update(s)
    /uninstall <PatchCodeGuid>[;Update2.msp] /package <Product.msi | ProductCode>
    Remove update(s) for a product
    Repair Options
    /f[p|e|c|m|s|o|d|a|u|v] <Product.msi | ProductCode>
    Repairs a product
    p - only if file is missing
    o - if file is missing or an older version is installed (default)
    e - if file is missing or an equal or older version is installed
    d - if file is missing or a different version is installed
    c - if file is missing or checksum does not match the calculated value
    a - forces all files to be reinstalled
    u - all required user-specific registry entries (default)
    m - all required computer-specific registry entries (default)
    s - all existing shortcuts (default)
    v - runs from source and recaches local package
    Setting Public Properties
    [PROPERTY=PropertyValue]

Consult the Windows ® Installer SDK for additional documentation on the
    command line syntax.

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group."

:)

JOHNVARGHESE94, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Software installation error in windows 10 OS.

Windows 10

I was about to post this exact thing. *Laugh :laugh:

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Software installation error in windows 10 OS.

1. Software installation error in windows 10 OS. - Similar Threads - Software installation error

2. installing os on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing os on windows 10: I've looked at both the boot menu and the BIOS menu as it's not reading my CD drive. I can't find anything that does anything in the boot menu. In BIOS, I clicked on CD drive, but the instructions I read didn't match the screen, and there was no way to prioritize the CD...
  3. installing os on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing os on windows 10: I've looked at both the boot menu and the BIOS menu as it's not reading my CD drive. I can't find anything that does anything in the boot menu. In BIOS, I clicked on CD drive, but the instructions I read didn't match the screen, and there was no way to prioritize the CD...
  4. Error installing software

Error installing software: I tried installing Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 and I ran into an issue. [ATTACH] After hitting retry the below window pops up [ATTACH] I've searched for a solution for hours and can't figure out why the install is failing, would appreciate any help....
  5. Installing windows 10 OS

Installing windows 10 OS: when installing Windows 10 OS I get a failure on first boot and it resets to windows 7 how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-10-os/cde88fe7-be9a-4f88-a5a5-1caddf0113d9
  6. software installation error

software installation error: how to fix one or more issue cause set up fail when i install viber software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-installation-error/11346525-6a43-4dff-a392-cea2f903fe8c
  7. Software install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software install error: Had this error on software install. Can someone install some light please? 128816
  8. Software Installation Error

Software Installation Error: Hi Guys, Two issues: 1. Recently, my Windows 10 seems to deactivate itself for no apparent reason. I have to troubleshoot to reactivate it every time I boot up. Any idea what's wrong? Is it just me? 2. I am trying to install a software but unable to because of this error:...
  9. OS Installation software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS Installation software: My hard drive became corrupted and unreadable , unbootable. Data recovery was unsuccessful, I'm installing a new HD in the laptop, I bought my laptop from one of your Microsoft stores. Issue is I wasn't provided any installation or backup discs/usb as used to be provided...
  10. Software Installation Error

Software Installation Error: Hi guys i have a problem with a program's installation. When i execute the setup file (as Admin or not) i get this [img] The directory is : %userprofile%\AppData\Temp\ How to solve it? Thanks in advance. 54874