Windows 10: Software Installation fails from Software Centre

Discus and support Software Installation fails from Software Centre in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naviya89, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Naviya89 Win User

Software Installation fails from Software Centre

I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install command: "Powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass .\Deploy-Application.ps1 -DeploymentType "Install" -DeployMode "Silent""This has been working fine without any errors for all my other softwares.Somehow this new app that I created does not install. It appears in the Software center when I click the install button it downloads th

:)

Naviya89, Jan 24, 2023

2. Software Centre Shows 'Installing' for very long time then shows 'Failed'

Hello, I am using an Enterprise Version of Windows 10. We have fixed a newly installed Laptop for one of our colleague. After starting the computer while he was into the Software Center, it automatically started (After Clicking on one Install button for
    one Program) Installing multiple programs on the list at the same time. Among all 5-6 programs there was only One program which is installed. And for others it shows 'Failed'.

Now list of programs are there on the list as Failed and if I tried 'Retry' it does start installing but shows failed again.

Is there any way that I could reset the Software Center?

Mehedi-Hassan, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Regarding software centre

Hi ,

I am unable to find software centre in computer.

1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.

2. How can i download or get access to software centre.

Deepanshu maurya, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

unable to install bluetooth adapter driver software

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to install the software for the driver in normal mode, I suggest you to install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on the setup file of the software and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the software install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Software Installation fails from Software Centre

1. Software Installation fails from Software Centre - Similar Threads - Software Installation fails

2. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Installation fails from Software Centre: I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install...
  3. Software Installation fails from Software Centre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Installation fails from Software Centre: I have created an Application in SCCM. This will install an EXE file using the PowerShell Deployment toolkit.When I run the PowerShell query manually, it installs the software without any errors. My detection method is a registry key which I create in the script.Install...
  4. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  5. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  6. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Epic gaming software fail to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic gaming software fail to install: Every time I install the software onto my computer which meets the requirement keep blinking after download. I have togo to task manager in order to close the program. I did notice the program is operating very high in the task manager. I thought the background apps was the...
  8. Software Centre Shows 'Installing' for very long time then shows 'Failed'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Centre Shows 'Installing' for very long time then shows 'Failed': Hello, I am using an Enterprise Version of Windows 10. We have fixed a newly installed Laptop for one of our colleague. After starting the computer while he was into the Software Center, it automatically started After Clicking on one Install button for one Program Installing...
  9. Failed to install software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to install software: Hello Techies, I purchase new laptop from flipkart and after start my laptop first I update windows and then install visual studio code then I got Ipersist access is denied error occurred then I resolved by using online help then I installed mongodb then it is not...
  10. Installing windows software fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows software fails: right I recently built my own computer, I have alol the parts together, the hard drive that I'm using is one from my old computer, it had windows on it, so when I first started up the computer it booted up from this and seemed to function, until I login and the screen flashes...