Windows 10: Software Installation Issue due to compatibility

Discus and support Software Installation Issue due to compatibility in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Folks, I have a windows 10 on my laptop, and I am intending to install an engineering software (CYPE Engineers 2017) in my computer. When I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nima73, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Nima73 Win User

Software Installation Issue due to compatibility

Dear Folks,

I have a windows 10 on my laptop, and I am intending to install an engineering software (CYPE Engineers 2017) in my computer. When I am clicking on the installation file, the file won't open up, but instead a message pops up which looks exactly the same as the following:

Software Installation Issue due to compatibility 595a2f6a-24c3-4f8c-9d82-b40172e006b9?upload=true.gif

I have tried modifying the compatibility options of the file, such as color mode reduction, 640*480 resolution, disabling fullscreen optimization, and ext, but unfortunately none of these methods or loopholes have solved my problem.

I am not really a tech savvy person in computers and windows, and I do need to have this software installed, so if you could help me with this issue with clear instructions, I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Nima73, Apr 23, 2019

2. Cannot Install Windows 10 Due to Compatibility issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue is occurring to dual graphic drivers in the computer.

I suggest you to uninstall the dedicated graphic driver and keep the default graphic driver. Next try to upgrade that graphic driver and then try to upgrade to Windows 10 and check.

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.( press
      windows + r and type devmgmt.msc)

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    Note: After installing windows 10 you can install the dedicated graphic drivers and run.

To un-install and re-install the graphic driver you can follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc

• Select the graphic driver.

• Click on properties, click on
      uninstall
      tab.

• Click OK.

• Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Installing Panasonic KX-FLB753 Driver in Windows 10

Hi,

This might have occurred due to the incompatibility of the driver software with Windows 10 I suggest you to install the software in compatibility mode and see if you are able to install it.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties
    • Select Compatibility Tab
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Software Installation Issue due to compatibility

Unable to install Keil software

Hi Imam,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Since its a third party software we may not be able to help you with this query. However, you may try installing the software using the compatibility troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties
    • Select Compatibility Tab
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Let the software install and then check the functionality.

If it still doesn't help, then I would suggest you contact keil support and ask for assistance regarding this issue.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Software Installation Issue due to compatibility

1. Software Installation Issue due to compatibility - Similar Threads - Software Installation Issue

2. Issue in installing software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue in installing software: Hello Dears,I have a software .msi that gives the following error when installing:Please guide me to solve this issue.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-in-installing-software/b6b523ec-5286-4c43-9e12-1670ab5307c4
  3. Issue in installing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue in installing software: Hello Dears,I have a software .msi that gives the following error when installing:Please guide me to solve this issue.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-in-installing-software/b6b523ec-5286-4c43-9e12-1670ab5307c4
  4. Issue in installing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Software compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software compatibility: Is Adobe Creative Suites InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc. affected in any way with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-compatibility/497996fb-67e9-4c01-9aed-7ffa03a037fa
  6. Software compatibility

Software compatibility: Is Adobe Creative Suites InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc. affected in any way with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-compatibility/497996fb-67e9-4c01-9aed-7ffa03a037fa
  7. Software compatibility

Software compatibility: I have recently found my old 'The Home Depot: Home Improvement 1-2-3' Interactive CD (pictured below) & I was wondering if anyone knows how to install the program onto a Windows 10 computer. 182922
  8. Issue installing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue installing software: Issue with installing software not via Microsoft store running win 10 hf2 Dont get the option to allow from anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-installing-software/3dad8182-2cea-452f-a287-ce49b09df4c6
  9. Issues with installing software!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with installing software!: Hello! I've recently decided to sell my current computer. It has 1 1TB HDD. I decided to reset the computer yesterday and everything worked okay. Today, I started downloading some stuff for the buyer that he requested. I managed to download Steam and Epic Games just fine, but...
  10. software compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software compatibility: how would I install internet explorer 4.01 sp2 on a win 10 os? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-compatibility/2d924788-1891-4a1d-912b-013bc0bb3b76

Users found this page by searching for:

1. due to comparetability error occre insttalling software