Windows 10: Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

Discus and support Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello team Microsoft. I'm trying to install a CAD software but getting the error, "The license machine needs the file be created on root directory.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr.Mazhar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Mr.Mazhar Win User

Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

Hello team Microsoft.

I'm trying to install a CAD software but getting the error, "The license machine needs the file be created on root directory. The file can not be created on this machine.

I installed this software couple of months ago and everything went fine. But after resetting my Laptop, now I'm getting the error.

Please help me, I'm in great trouble.

Waiting for your as usual support.

Best Regards; Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine. 46dd7e37-6c11-4dbc-8584-a1e93a632553?upload=true.png

:)

Mr.Mazhar, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

locker.bat file acess denied

Hello,

There are a number of reasons why you can't access the file. One example is the file is corrupted. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Is this issue happen to a specific folder where your photos are stored?
    • If so, does it prompt you to enter the password you created?
    • Have you tried booting into
      safe mode
      and change the permission?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this support website:
    Solution Center for Access Denied Error Messages.
    This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to help you address your query.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

'Access denied' may be because the file is open. Another cause of 'access denied' can be ownership and/or permissions. If it is permissions, try running the script as administrator.

By the way, you don't put a space between the '/' and the option letter, and the /A option on its own like that does nothing. It is for selecting files by attribute and should be followed by a colon and list of attributes, eg. /A:RSH

The SYSTAG.BIN file is usually created by Aomei Backupper and that may have the file open.

what is systag.bin? — AOMEI Forum

4. Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

1. Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine. - Similar Threads - Software Installation Root

2. Error: Unable to create a temporary file. Access denied.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: Unable to create a temporary file. Access denied.: I am usong Windows 10 with administrator rights, and using Quick Heal Total Security. I downloaded a game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(Remastered) from www.crohasit.com . As I clicked on setup.exe it asked my permission to run it and then displayed me the above error...
  3. Windows 10 :Can not access Files on My Computer - Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 :Can not access Files on My Computer - Access Denied: Any programs cannot access my folders pictures, trying to scan documents. This problem seems to be constant on WIN10., and all threads are closed and no fixes are offered. One step closer to UBUNTU! I am the owner. I am the only user. I am the ADMIN....
  4. access denied to .BAT file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    access denied to .BAT file: I did a clean install of 1809 as I was having some issues no one had an answer for. In the process 1903 was released so I updated. I had to reinstall a program that was working in 1809. It is run inside a BAT file that first accesses my NAS to copy data files. The BAT...
  5. Access denied , Files locked.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied , Files locked.: Hello , So i have this very very old hdd and i am looking for an AMV video i did yeaaars ago. It may be somewhere inside it , but when i try to look at some files i can't cause they are locked. Tried Iobit , tied to unlock them (uncheck the encrypted property) , but i can't...
  6. Access denied to folders and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied to folders and files: Runnin win 10 since 2 weeks. Trying to copy all files from external HD to new second internal HD. some files copied no problem, other files and folders will either not copy (administrator rights) or are outright "access denied". All are films, no programs. I got full...
  7. system disk root folder all access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    system disk root folder all access denied: So having been bit by the "upgrade fails" bug because \users is a junction point to the root of a different drive [I used U:\], I decided to try to move users back to C:\Users until after the upgrade and I'd then move it back. Don't ask. I do it because if I have to...
  8. File Access Denied

in Windows 10 Support
    File Access Denied: I get the following message when I try to 'save, 'save as' or 'paste': File Access Denied You require permission from Unix User\nobody to make changes to this file. I have no idea was to what causes this nor have I made any security changes. Any ideas? 29590
  9. Denied Access to delete files

in Windows 10 Support
    Denied Access to delete files: I am experiencing the infamous Blue Screen irregularly and I suspect from reading posts it is linked to AVG Internet Security product. I bought this but later canceled it and thought I had uninstalled it. However later I found that the uninstallation left a lot, if not all,...
  10. Second Hard Drive Root Directory "Access is Denied"

in Windows 10 Support
    Second Hard Drive Root Directory "Access is Denied": I'm having a weird issue. I am unable to access the root directory on my second hard drive. Clicking on it just brings up a dialog box with error message "F:\ is not accessable. Access is denied. I can still access all the folders via shortcuts or the address bar, and my...