Windows 10: Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

Discus and support Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello team Microsoft. I'm trying to install a CAD software but getting the error, "The license machine needs the file be created on root directory.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr.Mazhar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Mr.Mazhar Win User

Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

Hello team Microsoft.

I'm trying to install a CAD software but getting the error, "The license machine needs the file be created on root directory. The file can not be created on this machine.

I installed this software couple of months ago and everything went fine. But after resetting my Laptop, now I'm getting the error.

Please help me, I'm in great trouble.

Waiting for your as usual support.

Best Regards; Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine. 46dd7e37-6c11-4dbc-8584-a1e93a632553?upload=true.png

:)

Mr.Mazhar, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

locker.bat file acess denied

Hello,

There are a number of reasons why you can't access the file. One example is the file is corrupted. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Is this issue happen to a specific folder where your photos are stored?
    • If so, does it prompt you to enter the password you created?
    • Have you tried booting into
      safe mode
      and change the permission?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this support website:
    Solution Center for Access Denied Error Messages.
    This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to help you address your query.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

'Access denied' may be because the file is open. Another cause of 'access denied' can be ownership and/or permissions. If it is permissions, try running the script as administrator.

By the way, you don't put a space between the '/' and the option letter, and the /A option on its own like that does nothing. It is for selecting files by attribute and should be followed by a colon and list of attributes, eg. /A:RSH

The SYSTAG.BIN file is usually created by Aomei Backupper and that may have the file open.

what is systag.bin? — AOMEI Forum

4. Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine.

1. Software Installation, Root Access Denied, The file can not be created on this machine. - Similar Threads - Software Installation Root

2. Create files on C: root

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create files on C: root: Hi all, I need non-admin users to create files in c: root due to a poor written Epson x32 app.Hence I've added these 2 special permissions in c:\:. users: create files in this folder only. auth users: create folders in this folder only. creator owner: full control in files...
  3. Create files on C: root

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create files on C: root: Hi all, I need non-admin users to create files in c: root due to a poor written Epson x32 app.Hence I've added these 2 special permissions in c:\:. users: create files in this folder only. auth users: create folders in this folder only. creator owner: full control in files...
  4. Software protection not starting Access denied

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Software protection not starting Access denied: So im trying to activate windows and Im getting the error 0xc0000022.After emailing the company I bought the key from they said to try and activate Software Protection A message saying error 5 access is denied appears Tried 2 ways I found to resolve the issue First one I...
  5. Software protection not starting Access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software protection not starting Access denied: So im trying to activate windows and Im getting the error 0xc0000022.After emailing the company I bought the key from they said to try and activate Software Protection A message saying error 5 access is denied appears Tried 2 ways I found to resolve the issue First one I...
  6. Software protection not starting Access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File Access Denied for installing an application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Access Denied for installing an application: I downloaded a zip file from the internet & then extracted it. When I tried to install the Setup file from the ISO the system prompt me as "You require permission from Everyone to make changes to this file" then in order to give permission/ change the ownership for the setup...
  8. Error: Unable to create a temporary file. Access denied.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error: Unable to create a temporary file. Access denied.: I am usong Windows 10 with administrator rights, and using Quick Heal Total Security. I downloaded a game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(Remastered) from www.crohasit.com . As I clicked on setup.exe it asked my permission to run it and then displayed me the above error...
  9. system disk root folder all access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    system disk root folder all access denied: So having been bit by the "upgrade fails" bug because \users is a junction point to the root of a different drive [I used U:\], I decided to try to move users back to C:\Users until after the upgrade and I'd then move it back. Don't ask. I do it because if I have to...
  10. Second Hard Drive Root Directory "Access is Denied"

in Windows 10 Support
    Second Hard Drive Root Directory "Access is Denied": I'm having a weird issue. I am unable to access the root directory on my second hard drive. Clicking on it just brings up a dialog box with error message "F:\ is not accessable. Access is denied. I can still access all the folders via shortcuts or the address bar, and my...