Windows 10: software is opening by itself? w10

Discus and support software is opening by itself? w10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; software opening by itself? w10 i think i use the 'task scedular' to auo-open an app when it set it it gave an error, so guess it didnt work but on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by macos best, Nov 6, 2018.

1. software is opening by itself? w10

software opening by itself? w10

i think i use the 'task scedular' to auo-open an app

when it set it it gave an error, so guess it didnt work

but on 'task scedular' it shows nothing

it also says 0 for everything

how to find out what's going on here?

cos set it and it gave error so guess it doesnt work

but now i dunno whats going on its not showing nothing

it specifically says 0

:)

macos best, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

software is opening by itself? w10

Can someone just open a W10 support.

As the title says.
    Can just be open one Thread about W10 support?
    Every time I come here all what see is W10 Threads and it's a bit annoying.
    There are more than 7 W10 Threads.

Knoxx29, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

software is opening by itself? w10

1. software is opening by itself? w10 - Similar Threads - software opening itself

2. App opening by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App opening by itself: I have been having a problem recently around like every 20-30 mins some app opens for a second then closes itself I haven’t seen what app it is nor can I seem to figure out what it is but whenever I play a game it takes me back to the desktop of my pc either that or makes my...
  3. Why did W10 reboot itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did W10 reboot itself?: Hi, I run a game server on my computer and I was shocked when I got home and saw no running application on my computer, like it had rebooted itself. So I searched on Google to try and find out what caused it to reboot and found this in the event log at precisely 9:00:00 PM,...
  4. Software will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software will not open: For photo and video editing I have been using Roxio Creator 2010 Pro on Windows 10. Suddenly, it will not open. Tried uninstall then re-install but still 'no go'. Message comes up 'software incompatible' - WHY? After all these years is it incompatible. I'm 80 years old and...
  5. Restore software that boots to itself

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore software that boots to itself: My wife's dell notebook hard drive crashed, a Toshiba MQ01ABF050 500mb I have been unable to use any normal recovery tools in Windows Is there recovery software that I can boot to and use bypassing everything else altogether? I think the drive is recoverable but would like to...
  6. Cortana opens itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana opens itself: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself...….in Full Screen. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure...
  7. Cortana opens by itself ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana opens by itself ???: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure if this fact is...
  8. Is W10 uninstalling apps itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is W10 uninstalling apps itself?: Two versions of CPU-Z and one of GPU-Z have mysteriously disappared from my computer without any trace a couple of weeks ago. Anyone else who have experienced anything similar? 48123
  9. Explorer opening by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer opening by itself: This happened just now as I was reading an article via Chrome. I heard a sound on my speakers and then Explorer opened. It has done this many times recently. It opens but nothing happened. I've checked the Event Viewer but see nothing out of the ordinary. Is there something...
  10. Explorer opens by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer opens by itself: Always to the same place, the root of one of my network drives. When it happens I am using Chrome and reading something. Most likely the NY Times. Nothing is seemingly downloaded. There are no other user sessions besides my own. The OS is Windows 10 Enterprise. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 opening software by iteself