Windows 10: Software library manager

Discus and support Software library manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for software managing my installers for software i own for Windows 10. Some sort of library where i define path to the installer , create info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pattcz, May 6, 2020.

1. pattcz Win User

Software library manager

Looking for software managing my installers for software i own for Windows 10. Some sort of library where i define path to the installer , create info to that like serial number etc....

Thank you for suggestions.

:)

pattcz, May 6, 2020
  2. RevoLand Win User

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager (SLM) is a tool to manage your Steam Libraries quick and easy. With SLM you can administrate all of your games and backups from one place. Drag and drop between libraries and backup folders with ease. Works with existing Steam Backups or opt to use SLM's open system for fast updates and quick access to game files.

Benefits to using SLM over Steam Backup:
    • Backups can be updated quickly. No need to recreate the entire backup from scratch.
    • Backup files are open and easily accessible.
    • Workshop content and mods such as ENB, ReShade, and SweetFX get backed up automatically.
    • Faster backups, faster restores, works with or without Steam running.
    • Compression is available for those who want to keep things lean.
    • Built-in library cleaner for leftovers.
    • Free & Open-Source, MIT license.
    Screenshots:

Software library manager LibraryTab.png

Software library manager TaskManagerTab.png

Software library manager LibraryCleanerTab.png

Software library manager SettingsTab.png

Links:
    Latest Release (v1.4.4)
    GitHub Page (Sources)
    Steam Group

All suggestions are welcome and will help further development of SLM.

RevoLand, May 6, 2020
  3. RevoLand Win User
    Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#/v1.4.4)

Steam Library Manager v1.5 just released:
    Latest release on GitHub

RevoLand, May 6, 2020
  4. RevoLand Win User

Software library manager

Steam Library Manager (Free/Open-Source/C#)

Software library manager 37D2A92B4A10405C9A736422023244D413D724EE.png

Software library manager [​IMG]

​Hello TPU,

I have made a tool to manage your installed Steam games and i am looking for some feedback to improve it.

As the current state of SLM (Steam Library Manager) you can do these:
    • Find Steam installation path auto (from registry)
    • Move installed games between Steam libraries (with their downloading and workshop files)
    • Create new steam library or new backup library to use with SLM
    • Backup installed games (And compress)
    • Move steam libraries (Merge with existing libraries or create a new library and remove old library)
    • Delete existing libraries
    • Portable config file (If the backup library path from config file not exists, SLM will ask user to replace the path)
    Here is a few screenshots from SLM:

For some paranoid people here is the virus scan reports:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7cd8381e20b1f972f483dbfe/analysis/1450563128/
    Steam-Library-Manager-master.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Thanks in advance *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Software library manager

1. Software library manager - Similar Threads - Software library manager

2. Institute management system software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Institute management system software: Here we are introducing a new Lms software for your Institution, Progbiz For educational institutions, a learning management system acts as the best option for efficient learning in this pandemic situation. Our best institute management system software in India has many...
  3. Stop software using libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop software using libraries: I hate libraries. They are only useful for simplistic desktops. I know how to redirect, display or not display in Explorer and so on, but the big issue, is that third party software keeps wanting to save in a library.Settings has an option to set the default save location but...
  4. Email management software question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email management software question.: Some years ago, I had a Windows program which would manage all of my email accounts. It would alert me to any email message that had come in, from any account of mine. I cannot remember what that program was, but do know that it was free. Would anyone know of any free...
  5. Software time management?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software time management?: Bought my little brother a laptop and want to make sure he does what he’s supposed to use it for. Is there any way to give access to specific apps for so many hours based on how many hours were spent on a different app? Here’s an example: He wants to play Roblox and I...
  6. Library Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Library Management: How you I remove a folder from being included in the library previously added? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/library-management/00724926-4e18-43b9-8442-a80640c716a0"
  7. Vulkan Runtime Libraries software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan Runtime Libraries software: Is it okay to remove older versions of the Vulkan Runtime Libraries? I have versions 1.0.33.0 and 1.0.65.1 installed on my computer - is it alright to remove the older version from 11/2017?...
  8. vbx library init failure / acespade poker software

vbx library init failure / acespade poker software: Was using a 2002 XP Pro laptop, and had dropped some of the acespade poker practice software in it....worked fine. No "installation" required, just grabbed it from an even more ancient Windows 98 machine, created a directory and all was well Tried to do the same with...
  9. File manager application software

File manager application software: Windows default file manager application has some limitations. I'm looking for a free file manager application which will have the features of the default file explorer as well as the following - Total size (currently it is available by right clicking the folder) will be...
  10. Will moving libraries to another drive cause software issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will moving libraries to another drive cause software issues?: Windows contains an option to move the locations of libraries (Documents, Music, Videos, Downloads, etc) to another drive or partition. However, some of the folders already have files put there automatically by programs I have installed. For example, here is a picture of my...