Windows 10: software license terms error encountered

Discus and support software license terms error encountered in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to reset my laptop and consequently had to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but when I click review the licence terms I get this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eborhermit10, Nov 13, 2021.

1. software license terms error encountered

I had to reset my laptop and consequently had to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but when I click review the licence terms I get this message software license terms error encountered any ideas why or how I can fix it

:)

Eborhermit10, Nov 13, 2021
  2. compsjp Win User

win 10 microsoft software license terms

So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586

now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code:
    Code:
    Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software.  If you are a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to your volume license agreement.  You may not use this software if you have not validly acquired a license for the software from Microsoft or its licensed distributors.EULAID:T1C_2R_1_ED_PS_V_en-us
    While my pc shows the full normal one, same version.

its activated.

fixed it with the win 10 pro 1511 iso as a upgrade, took hours of trying things. but to be honest here. it seems the 1511 update wasn't right as the full 1511 iso, so i just ran the 1511 over it as a update, and resolved it.

compsjp, Nov 13, 2021
  3. Tim P. Win User
    HTC Windows 7 encountered problems installing device software, dependancy service group failed to start??

Hello moojfish,

Thank you for posting.

You mentioned doing some troubleshooting steps to resolve the error: Windows encountered a problem installing the device software for your device.

But I am unclear as the troubleshooting steps that you have tried. To get a better idea of what you have done or any document(s) that you have gone through can you please list the troubleshooting you completed. This will help us in providing you new
    suggestions rather than having you repeat unsuccessful steps.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Kind Regards,

Tim P., Nov 13, 2021
  4. software license terms error encountered

Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

software license terms error encountered

1. software license terms error encountered - Similar Threads - software license terms

2. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  3. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  4. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    software license terms error encountered: I had to reset my laptop and consequently had to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but when I click review the licence terms I get this message software license terms error encountered any ideas why or how I can fix it...
  6. software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    software license terms error encountered: I had to reset my laptop and consequently had to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but when I click review the licence terms I get this message software license terms error encountered any ideas why or how I can fix it...
  7. upgrading from windows 10 to 11 software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrading from windows 10 to 11 software license terms error encountered: I got the notification that my pc can run windows 11 and windows 11 is available. Whenever I click download and install it gives me an error: "software license terms error encountered". How do I fix it? My windows 10 is permanently activated with a valid key....
  8. upgrading from windows 10 to 11 software license terms error encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrading from windows 10 to 11 software license terms error encountered: I got the notification that my pc can run windows 11 and windows 11 is available. Whenever I click download and install it gives me an error: "software license terms error encountered". How do I fix it? My windows 10 is permanently activated with a valid key....
  9. upgrading from windows 10 to 11 software license terms error encountered

10. win 10 microsoft software license terms

win 10 microsoft software license terms: So I updated my laptop to 10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586 now the Microsoft software license terms shows Code: Your use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which you acquired this software. If you are a volume license customer,...