Windows 10: software licenses regarding windows reset

Discus and support software licenses regarding windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased an acer nitro 5 laptop like a month ago. it is preloaded with windows home edition, office 360, dts sound unbound, etc.a while back I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mikael262, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Mikael262 Win User

software licenses regarding windows reset

I purchased an acer nitro 5 laptop like a month ago. it is preloaded with windows home edition, office 360, dts sound unbound, etc.a while back I noticed my DTS was not loading properly, like it doesn't detect my Predator Galea headphones. another problem is that the windows key on the keyboard is not opening the start menu, rather like a play/stop button for youtube video I was playing. I am thinking of factory resetting the laptop, but I got a couple of concern:1. how about the files in other drives? I have installed another nvme and a sata ssd2. If I do a refresh keep my files doe

:)

Mikael262, Jun 24, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond software licenses regarding windows reset :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Bill Gaer Win User

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. software licenses regarding windows reset - Similar Threads - software licenses regarding

2. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  3. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding software installation.: I am facing difficulty in installing software, it is showing some features are missing I tried with different laptops but same problem, how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-software-installation/53aa9e5a-150c-4f53-9af6-639135b30351
  4. Regarding software installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  6. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding software centre: Hi ,I am unable to find software centre in computer.1. What could be the reason that i am not having software centre.2. How can i download or get access to software centre....
  7. Regarding software centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. regarding the graphics software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding the graphics software: The file...
  9. License regarding

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License regarding: Recently I bought a laptop how can I know that my windows is genuine or pirated and what type of licensing I owned eg oem, retail, or volume plz answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-regarding/f579d900-c87c-4546-916d-eb41012d7f45
  10. Regarding MS licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding MS licensing: Dear support, I have a quaries regarding Win 10 licensing, i have purchased laptop with inbuilt win 8.1 os after this i updated it to win 10 home single language digitally activated and then after i purchase win 10 pro licenses also and remove win 10 home and installed win...