Windows 10: Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice

Discus and support Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Already had this problem, although I fixed this with Microsoft community's help (Intel HD Driver Update) This is happening again... I have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yash Kadam, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice

Already had this problem, although I fixed this with Microsoft community's help (Intel HD Driver Update)

This is happening again...

I have Windows 10 Home on an i5-8500 intel uhd 630 PC (no external graphics card)

Photoshop and Blender crash all of a sudden every time (in 4-5 minutes of random usage) without any prompt/notice

Vegas also crashes giving an error -

Problem Description

Application Name: VEGAS Pro
    Application Version: Version 15.0 (Build 177)
    Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
    Fault Module: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll
    Fault Address: 0x00007FFAAD8DEBD0
    Fault Offset: 0x000000000019EBD0

Is there a permanent fix to this or should I format?

It is really an irritating issue...please help

Would be thankful.....

:)

Yash Kadam, Dec 10, 2018

2. Third party apps like Blender crash without any notice

I just got a new desktop with no dedicated GPU, it is running on Intel UHD 630 powering my LG 1080p LED Monitor (HDMI). After installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, I installed my work software like Blender and Sony Vegas 15 (probably working on .NET 4.0).
    They just seem to crash every single time without any particular cause. This is annoying!

Vegas gave me an error prompt for the following -

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319 ... *some dll* that I replaced with one working fine on my Windows 10 laptop.

Still it crashes with a different unmanaged exception for AVCDevices.dll

Also other apps keep on crashing the same way (without any notice)

To me it looks like some .NET Framework error which I don't know how to fix up...

Please help me out on this, I'd be thankful

Thanks in advance

Yash Kadam, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Third party apps like Blender crash without any notice

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you getting any error when the blender app & Sony Vegas 15 crashes?

I suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Update the video card drivers. Use the following link to
    automatically update your drivers

Method 2: Try to disable GPU in Vegas. Follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Open the application.

2. Click on Options.

3. Select Preferences.

4. Select Video and click on GPU Acceleration of video process and disable it.

Method 3: Perform clean boot. You may refer the article on
    how to perform a clean boot in Windows.
    Also refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

Note: A 'clean boot' starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game
    or program.Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 10, 2018
  4. jgunning Win User

Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice

Blender 2.63 Crashing

Hi all,

Dont know how many people still use blender, but im experiencing troubles on running blender.It crashes straight away and says "runtime error, this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

I have looked on the blender forums, i have tried reinstalling mvc++ runtime files.
    Nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions...?

jgunning, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice

1. Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice - Similar Threads - Software Photoshop Vegas

2. my pc turns off suddenly and without any prior notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc turns off suddenly and without any prior notice: My laptop frequently shuts down unexpectedly without a warning, and upon conducting some investigation, I discovered the Kernel Power Event 41 error in the logs....
  3. my pc turns off suddenly and without any prior notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc turns off suddenly and without any prior notice: My laptop frequently shuts down unexpectedly without a warning, and upon conducting some investigation, I discovered the Kernel Power Event 41 error in the logs....
  4. Is it possible to make my taskbar look like this without any external software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make my taskbar look like this without any external software?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GanimetYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7qahb/is_it_possible_to_make_my_taskbar_look_like_this/
  5. Blender, photoshop simply won't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blender, photoshop simply won't open.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file (the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff...
  6. Photoshop and blender won't open, tried literally everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop and blender won't open, tried literally everything.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff and many...
  7. Vegas Movie crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vegas Movie crashing: Bought a brand new PC about 8 months ago, never had a problem with Vegas movie studio 15.. After an update of windows 10 it wont even work now??? And a few of my Apps keep crashing.. What do I do?...
  8. Third party apps like Blender crash without any notice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party apps like Blender crash without any notice: I just got a new desktop with no dedicated GPU, it is running on Intel UHD 630 powering my LG 1080p LED Monitor (HDMI). After installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, I installed my work software like Blender and Sony Vegas 15 (probably working on .NET 4.0). They just seem to...
  9. Sudden update without any notice.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudden update without any notice.: Dear microsoft, I am using build 1803 of windows 10, and i was connected on my mobile hotspot for work reasons. Everything was normal, but for some reason, the windows updated things that were unknown, although my Wifi Settings were set to metered connection. It used...
  10. Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...): Hello! I am experiencing some display Problems with graphic programs like Blender or Photoshop. I have updated my system from Win7 a few month ago. Everything was functioning smoothly before. Since then, performance needing graphic programs have this problem: [img]...