Windows 10: software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.

Discus and support software made my computer run hotter need help to fix. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi. I used this software called "video card stability test" and it made my computer run hotter. it increase my cpu and gpu idle temps from 30c to 45c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MSuser89, Apr 18, 2019.

1. MSuser89 Win User

software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.

hi. I used this software called "video card stability test" and it made my computer run hotter. it increase my cpu and gpu idle temps from 30c to 45c . here is a link to the software http://www.freestone-group.com/ . how to fix?

:)

MSuser89, Apr 18, 2019

2. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: Update driver manually.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Extend Network adapters driver from the list.

• Right click on the Network driver and click on
      Update driver Software
    Check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 18, 2019
  4. software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

software made my computer run hotter need help to fix.

1. software made my computer run hotter need help to fix. - Similar Threads - software made computer

2. need help with my computer software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help with my computer software: My power point says "This file is protected and cannot make changes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-computer-software/64a92ac2-658f-43d1-97ef-d4f4f420b8d9
  3. need help with my computer software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with my computer software: My power point says "This file is protected and cannot make changes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-computer-software/64a92ac2-658f-43d1-97ef-d4f4f420b8d9
  4. need help with my computer software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with fixing the run as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with fixing the run as admin: I was messing around in gpedit and in local policies, the most bottom folder and the most bottom selection in the bottom folder, i pressed enable and now when i try to run anything with admin user and password it wont show the option to insert admin user and password and...
  6. need help with fixing the run as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with fixing the run as admin: I was messing around in gpedit and in local policies, the most bottom folder and the most bottom selection in the bottom folder, i pressed enable and now when i try to run anything with admin user and password it wont show the option to insert admin user and password and...
  7. I need help! undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help! undoing changes made to your computer: Can someone help me with my computer; I have a error on my sceen it say “undoing changes to your computer.” I don’t know what it means, Can you explain this to me? Like Is it still there and later in a few hours it will leave and back to the normal screen after it updates or...
  8. new download made my computer runs worse, help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new download made my computer runs worse, help!!: so a couple days ago i downloaded feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, and since then my frames have went down alot and i dont know what to do, in valorant i used to get somewhat steady 60 but now i drop to 30 all the time, i have fx4300 cpu and a rx 560 2gb please...
  9. Need Help fixing my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need Help fixing my computer: My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in screen. Recovery options won't load with F11. Safe mode won't load with F8 and A installation media won't work. It doesn't do...
  10. I need help getting my computer fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting my computer fix!: So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows upate made computer hotter