Windows 10: Software missing after Win10 update

Discus and support Software missing after Win10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and installed several softwares. Everything is fine and Win10 started update itself at night, then when the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lilly17:-), Oct 28, 2018.

1. Software missing after Win10 update

Hi,

I got my new laptop yesterday and installed several softwares. Everything is fine and Win10 started update itself at night, then when the update is finished, all my new softwares are gone... I am very disappointed by this issue and could you how me how to solve it?

Best,

Yuhan

:)

Lilly17:-), Oct 28, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 28, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Software missing after Win10 update

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

user33331, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Software missing after Win10 update

1. Software missing after Win10 update - Similar Threads - Software missing Win10

2. display adapter missing after WIN10 2H22 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display adapter missing after WIN10 2H22 update: Hello,I have a Razer Blade 15 2018 Advance model laptop with dual display adapters, an intel and nvidia. After a Win11 update last week my pc stopped recognizing the nvidia gpu. I tried updating the driver but the nvidia software kept telling me it couldnt find any compatible...
  3. display adapter missing after WIN10 2H22 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display adapter missing after WIN10 2H22 update: Hello,I have a Razer Blade 15 2018 Advance model laptop with dual display adapters, an intel and nvidia. After a Win11 update last week my pc stopped recognizing the nvidia gpu. I tried updating the driver but the nvidia software kept telling me it couldnt find any compatible...
  4. display adapter missing after WIN10 2H22 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing software

Missing software: If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-software/ca86ab07-2c0f-4e33-84a9-1da027e08ff6
  6. Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update

Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update: I have an older Sony portable PC with a Core2 Duo CPU and Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset (MS WDDM 1.1) (GMA 4500MDH) video. This PC still meets my needs and the screen quality is still far better than the vast majority of portable PCs being sold today. This PC ran...
  7. Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update: I have an older Sony portable PC with a Core2 Duo CPU and Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset (MS WDDM 1.1) (GMA 4500MDH) video. This PC still meets my needs and the screen quality is still far better than the vast majority of portable PCs being sold today. This PC ran...
  8. Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update: My win10 did an auto update and when it rebooted the Admin/User account is missing with 2 unknown guest accounts. I logged in with admin password and it tried to boot but message states that an error has occurred hit enter and it reboots again. I found article that...
  9. Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update History missing after Win10 Anniversary Update: Hi, I just downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yesterday and so far I have noticed some changes in my computer that I was not aware of before the update. (1) Somehow my System Restore was set to Disabled and all of my restore points are now gone...
  10. Missing folders after WIN10 update (Download)

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing folders after WIN10 update (Download): I upgraded this morning, loved it except no multi monitor. came home from work downloaded the latest nvida drivers for windows 10 still not multi monitor. The biggest issue, most of my folders on my D:\ drive (2 Mirrored drives) were gone... All my pics, music, etc.. so I...