Windows 10: software not working after latest update to ver. 2004

Discus and support software not working after latest update to ver. 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As with a lot of other users, I have been having problems with software that was running perfectly before. The first thing was that I can now not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveWilson9, Sep 1, 2020.

1. software not working after latest update to ver. 2004

As with a lot of other users, I have been having problems with software that was running perfectly before.

The first thing was that I can now not keep log ins for different websites such as Amazon.

The second thing: my Samsung printer M82275DW will not scan unless I run it as Administrator. I never had to do this before and scanning was flawless., Now I'm afraid that I'm going to have to uninstall my printer and reinstall. This is very time consuming just to fix something that wasn't broken before Microsoft decided that I needed to have an update. I was really quite happy with the way my computer was running and have not seen one of the so-called "improvements" that I even care to use.

Why don't you allow people to choose what they want instead of shoving things down our throats.

You know that was how Joe Stalin governed the Soviet Union; where has that gone?

:)

SteveWilson9, Sep 1, 2020

2. update from 1909 to 2004

I had ver 2004 on my compter when it started stopping and starting on its own so i uninstalled 2004 today my computer offered me ver 2004 but during the update it says unalbe to update your computer

this computer can't be upgraded to ver 2004 any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

D. KeithPlummer, Sep 1, 2020
  3. jonlijun Win User
    How to update windows to ver.2004

How do I updat my new surface pro to newest windows 10 ver.2004? I've tried to used the windows update program, But it showed I'm already the newest ver. ( 1903 ) ?

jonlijun, Sep 1, 2020
  4. software not working after latest update to ver. 2004

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

software not working after latest update to ver. 2004

1. software not working after latest update to ver. 2004 - Similar Threads - software working latest

2. Win 10 Nightmare after ver 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Nightmare after ver 2004 update: I have a Dell Inspiron 24-5459 All In One desktop. It was Win 7 upgraded long ago to Win 10. Seemed to be working just fine until the ver 2004 update installed in July 2020. The machine locked up so I did a hard shut down. At that point when I tried to restart, it would...
  3. Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004: Dear guys, I have a problem with my mouse after updating windows 10 to 2004 version. I use Razer Lachesis 5600. The windows doesn't recognize that mouse every I start the windows. So I need to replug the mouse usb connection to make it works. But it just solve the problem...
  4. Update ver 2004

Update ver 2004: Cant get past 82% Is it going to be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-ver-2004/27360b53-d395-4c71-9169-a292969c7e00
  5. Fast Start-up doesn't work after updating to ver 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast Start-up doesn't work after updating to ver 2004: I updated to version 2004 and now if fast start-up is selected my PC sits at the POST screen. I see no spinning circle and have to force a restart. The computer works perfectly well providing fast start-up isn't selected. Is there anything I can do to overcome this. I...
  6. Group Policy Editor not working after Vers 2004 updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Group Policy Editor not working after Vers 2004 updates.: Hi All. Would appreciate knowing if any others have been affected after running the two most recent updates for Win 10 2004. I did a clean install of Win 10 Vers 2004. After which Group Editor Policy worked fine and was accessible. However after applying updates KB4557957...
  7. Issue after latest(2004) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  8. Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004: I updated to Windows 10 2004 a few hours ago. Everything is going fine and Windows is being super snappy surprisingly. Although I've hit two problems. My laptop got stuck in night mode and it couldn't be disabled, thankfully I was able to fix that by reinstalling the display...
  9. How to update windows to ver.2004

How to update windows to ver.2004: How do I updat my new surface pro to newest windows 10 ver.2004? I've tried to used the windows update program, But it showed I'm already the newest ver. 1903 ?...
  10. Problem after WINDOWS Ver 2004 UPDATE.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after WINDOWS Ver 2004 UPDATE.: I UPDATED MY PC TO THE 2004 UPDATE FOR SLOW INSIDERS AND AFTER A WEEK MY PC TAKES UNUSUALLY LONG TIME TO BOOT. AFTER THAT INSTEAD OF SHOW THE LOGIN WINDOW IT SAYS THAT MY INSIDER BUILD HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. I TRIED CHKDSK AND OTHER THINGS TOO. THE...