Windows 10: Software problem after switching internet provider?

Discus and support Software problem after switching internet provider? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a program for programming my scanner radio that worked great on dishnet but, on Hughesnet it's not able to retrieve the database weekly updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by p5200, Jul 23, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

Software problem after switching internet provider?

I have a program for programming my scanner radio that worked great on dishnet but, on Hughesnet it's not able to retrieve the database weekly updates any more. The program is BCDx36HP Sentinel which is used to program my Uniden SDS200 base scanner. Everyone on the radio forum I'm a member of says the Uniden Sentinel program won't retrieve the database updates because Hughesnet can't handle the updates because they are ftp files. I don't quite understand that and was hoping maybe someone here might be familiar with this problem and if maybe there is a work around. Thanks for all replies! *Smile

:)

p5200, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Cortana switched to Internet Explorer

Hi,

When you say “tried uninstalling Internet Explorer”, how exactly you tried uninstalling it?

For your information, I like to share that Internet Explorer is an inbuilt browser in Windows operating system and you cannot uninstall it.

To check the Windows build, I suggest you to follow the step below.

• Press Windows key + R key, type winver and press
      Enter key.

Also, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default in the Search bar and select
      Default Programs from the list of search result.

• Find and click on Reset option at the bottom of the page.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you

Mohan B P, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Software problem after switching internet provider? - Similar Threads - Software problem switching

2. Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet connection, possibly software problem: Recently I bought new internet plan from my isp, 500mbps and they also delivered me a new router. Ever since I started to experience problems,Main problem: on my pc connection to most of the servers tested by speedtest net is slow, download never exceeds 100mbps whereas on...
  3. Download software Problems from Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download software Problems from Internet: Hello, Comm'I tried to download software for my IP Security Camera i have above my frontdoor its not a door bell camera it a camera that turns around up and down all that but' the software i want to use for it here on my PC is PC software, not Mobile and when i tried...
  4. Slow internet on one PC after receiving a copyright infrigment from internet provider

Slow internet on one PC after receiving a copyright infrigment from internet provider: Hi, The internet on one of my computer has been slower on one of my PC every since I received a notice from my internet provider. The notice was about alleged copyright infrigment happening on my network. Ever since, whenever I launch my PC, it takes about 1 minute for...
  5. EFTPS Batch Provider Software - Error Occurred within the Batch Provider Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EFTPS Batch Provider Software - Error Occurred within the Batch Provider Software: I am having an issue trying to open the batch provider software after recent updates. My laptop was updated to Windows 10 Pro and when I opened the eftps software today it required a software update as well. [ATTACH] I have tried to run it in compatibility mode but I...
  6. poor internet connection after a software update

poor internet connection after a software update: I have a rca cambio 10.1'' 2 in 1 tablet/pc. After one of the automatic updates in 2018 it wont connect to my home network unless i am about 5 feet from my router....
  7. Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider: Hi. I am having a technical issue with my Windows 10 OS I don’t want to have to do a Factory restore it’s not big issue I am having it’s the issue with Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider. I went in to the Registry and fixed one of the values I had to fix this one...
  8. internet problem after update

internet problem after update: after my computer force updated to windows 10 I no longer have any networks available. there is absolutely no wireless connectivity option and no networks found. is there a fix to this ?...
  9. please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...: please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/please-provide-solution-for-problem-the/d5357577-118a-44cf-91f2-01245d808a67
  10. Internet Problems after Reinstall

Internet Problems after Reinstall: Hi guys, I have a dual boot setup with Windows 10 and Windows 7. Recently, I was having trouble with Windows 10 and I went ahead and reinstalled it. Now I have a problem with my internet connection every time I boot Windows 10 after using Windows 7. I've googled around...