Windows 10: software problemen door JIT debugger popup

Discus and support software problemen door JIT debugger popup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ik probeer software lopend te krijgen maar krijg een popup met Registered debugger not available. Ik moet nu iets doen met cordbg.exe !a 0x320c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HennyVeenstra, Jan 4, 2020.

1. software problemen door JIT debugger popup

Ik probeer software lopend te krijgen maar krijg een popup met Registered debugger not available.

Ik moet nu iets doen met

cordbg.exe !a 0x320c

maar heb geen idee waar dit over gaat....

Wat moet ik doen?

Hartelijke groeten

Henny Veenstra

:)

HennyVeenstra, Jan 4, 2020

2. JIT debugger is not available.

Hi,

I have installed one software, but if i try to open the software error massage coming,

"No debugger found". Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempting to lunch a JIT debugger with following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2).

cordbg.exe !a 0x1058

Kindly help.

[ Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers ]

NiravPatel5, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Error Box JIT Debugger

JIT stands for Just In Time.

You don't have to have Visual Studio installed to have the Debugger catch an uncaught error from the code of an application. It is probably the DotNET which is catching the error and in some cases this is there as part of the OS.

There would be a program that is being called at the startup and it is failing to run and therefore the JIT Debugger displays the error. You might be lucky and see what is being called. If not then you might need to do a process of elimination, but disabling
    startup programs from the Task Manager. Look for the tab in Task Manager titled Startup and see the programs that are enabled. You might be able to identify the problem straight away.

pestell159, Jan 4, 2020
  4. software problemen door JIT debugger popup

I need to enable jit debugger on windows 10

How do I enable jit debugger

johndavidbrown, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

software problemen door JIT debugger popup

1. software problemen door JIT debugger popup - Similar Threads - software problemen door

2. Problemen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemen: Hallo, ik heb geprobeerd mijn antivirus in te schakelen en ik opende maar het bleef me een bericht sturen om het te downloaden van microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problemen/e9401d96-8852-4604-97ca-c397a1ef0917
  3. Problemen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemen: Hallo, ik heb geprobeerd mijn antivirus in te schakelen en ik opende maar het bleef me een bericht sturen om het te downloaden van microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problemen/e9401d96-8852-4604-97ca-c397a1ef0917
  4. Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?

Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  5. Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 ripper JIT Debugger?: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  6. Microfoon problemen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microfoon problemen: Hallo, ik heb een windows laptop en wil een microfoon gebruiken. Als ik mijn microfoon in plug kan ik geen geluid meer horen. Ik denk dat het komt omdat het als een headset of koptelefoon beschouwt en het ook als uitvoer apparaat voor geluid probeert te gebruiken. Om dat op...
  7. JIT Debugger help me plsss

JIT Debugger help me plsss: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...
  8. jit debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jit debugging: Someone please tell me how to fix this for windows 10 I'm not very bright. See the end of this message for details on...
  9. JIT debugger is not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JIT debugger is not available.: Hi, I have installed one software, but if i try to open the software error massage coming, "No debugger found". Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempting to lunch a JIT debugger with following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). cordbg.exe !a...
  10. Debugger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debugger: I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have a basic knowledge of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jit debugging

2. jit de

3. when jit debugging is enabled

4. jit debugging error windows 10,
  5. microsoft.net jit