Windows 10: Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work

Discus and support Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I can not figure out how to add a email from my work account. To outlook. I get office 365 from Godaddy at work and at home both. I have two accounts... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DonMurray, Apr 2, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work

I can not figure out how to add a email from my work account. To outlook. I get office 365 from Godaddy at work and at home both. I have two accounts that are mine that show in outlook. will complete post on other system

:)

DonMurray, Apr 2, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Apr 2, 2020
  4. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Software Program MS outlook can not add email from work - Similar Threads - Software Program outlook

2. Outlook ToDo add on not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook ToDo add on not working: Hi , getting below error when opening TO do or other apps in New outlook app experience. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-todo-add-on-not-working/a1c72c8c-e398-4170-a6b7-c2a1fabb0fb7
  3. Outlook ToDo add on not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook ToDo add on not working: Hi , getting below error when opening TO do or other apps in New outlook app experience. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-todo-add-on-not-working/a1c72c8c-e398-4170-a6b7-c2a1fabb0fb7
  4. Any email client program (preferrably free if any) that works like MS Outlook?

Any email client program (preferrably free if any) that works like MS Outlook?: Google basically said older MS Outlook users are not able to access the account after May 30. I am looking to find another email client program that works like Outlook without paying an on going subscription. I prefer that following features: Supports multiple email accounts...
  5. Cannot add emails to outlook

Cannot add emails to outlook: Please reply why I cannot add other emails to outlook account? The one I am having problems with is imap.shaw.ca:993:1 Send me the steps to add the following to outlook: 1 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 2 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and ***...
  6. using outlook to send emails from sage program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using outlook to send emails from sage program: i have been using outlook sending invoices etc direct from my sage software. Then it stopped working and i get a generic com error message. sage have checked the settings and they are correct. what can i do to solve this problem. thanks for any help....
  7. outlook email not working

outlook email not working: Having outlook email issues. Windows 10. Office 365. First could not send or receive emails. Now can't get email to open at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-not-working/a0c9ad22-fb94-4fc4-bbae-728a2c683cb0"
  8. I hate the outlook email program

I hate the outlook email program: Having always used Hotmail or outlook, I now have an outlook that does not work like the old one. It stacks in and out msg's on top of each other which with a string gets very hard to deal with. Is there someway to go back to the old method of separate files for in and out...
  9. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  10. Cannot use links from emails in Outlook, MS Office 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot use links from emails in Outlook, MS Office 2010: The following message occurs when clicking on any link in an email in Outlook 2010: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this comptuer. Please contact your system administrator." I am running a stand alone desktop computer in my home....