Windows 10: Software run automatically at startup

Discus and support Software run automatically at startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Suxdonnje, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Suxdonnje Win User

Software run automatically at startup

Hi,

I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account

Any idea how to solve?
    Thx

:)

Suxdonnje, Nov 12, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 12, 2020
  3. How to run Edge automatically at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 12, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Software run automatically at startup :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Software run automatically at startup - Similar Threads - Software run automatically

2. Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10: Hello, With the following instruction, I add an app to run automatically, after restart I didn't see this. Is it run automatically now? [ATTACH]...
  3. Software run automatically at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  4. How to run a program automatically in background at startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run a program automatically in background at startup?: I want to run a software that I had installed for my headphone but I don't want to open it again and again whenever I open my computer. So please suggest me some ideas. Note:- I want to run the software in background...
  5. Certain programs no longer running automatically at startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain programs no longer running automatically at startup?: Has anyone noticed this recently? I have a handful of programs, none of which are related, that no longer run automatically at startup. I'm wondering if a recent update did something. submitted by /u/grizzlypass [link] [comments]...
  6. windows trying to run an already unistalled software during startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows trying to run an already unistalled software during startup: Dear community, May I ask for some help regarding a rather annoying problem? I installed logitech driver for my solar keyboard a while ago and then uninstalled it. However, it seems that windows is still trying to run one of the files called LogiLDA.dll during startup, as...
  7. Missing Startup Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  8. Missing Startup Software

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  9. problem getting some code to run automatically at startup 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    problem getting some code to run automatically at startup 1903: I have successfully installed the following code to provide a notification when the battery in my HP 840 G3 Elitebook reaches 80% charge. At first it worked, but didn't show when I was watching a video full-screen. Then I started messing with Windows Settings, and have tried...
  10. EVGA Precision X Software refuses to run at startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EVGA Precision X Software refuses to run at startup: I've got EVGA precision X set to run at startup. It's the latest version. I have it running at startup basically so it can display the GPU temp in my system tray. On my old Windows 7 PC it would startup in my system tray. Here's the weird thing - it starts up briefly, because...