Windows 10: software safety

Discus and support software safety in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is am_delta.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-safety/f5b9f7b4-26e7-4db2-a10e-518f5dca18d1 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fixitrite, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Fixitrite Win User

software safety

what is am_delta.exe?

:)

Fixitrite, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

software safety

Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

software safety

1. software safety - Similar Threads - software safety

2. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...: I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on it as advised does nothing,I have a Microsoft and google account,how do I access the software?...
  3. Microsoft Family safety, How can i grant access to a software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family safety, How can i grant access to a software.: Everytime my son starts his notebook, Asus Fan control wants to start. But need the pin of a Admin. Fan control / GPU control is important, i dont want to give the Admin pin to my son. How can i allow it via family control?Thank you...
  4. Microsoft Family safety, How can i grant access to a software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family safety, How can i grant access to a software.: Everytime my son starts his notebook, Asus Fan control wants to start. But need the pin of a Admin. Fan control / GPU control is important, i dont want to give the Admin pin to my son. How can i allow it via family control?Thank you...
  5. Why is "Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.397.1403.0" the only software who can detect infected files?

Why is "Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.397.1403.0" the only software who can detect infected files?: Hello;Why is "Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.397.1403.0" the only software who could detect infected files in my tower case PC?I've tried most of Antivirus Virus/Malware Removal softwares but non of them could detect the infected files in my PC.Why I think there are...
  6. Why is "Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.397.1403.0" the only software who can detect infected files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.397.1403.0" the only software who can detect infected files?: Hello;Why is "Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.397.1403.0" the only software who could detect infected files in my tower case PC?I've tried most of Antivirus Virus/Malware Removal softwares but non of them could detect the infected files in my PC.Why I think there are...
  7. Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?: Hello! I've set up Family Safety. My child has a standard account in Windows 11 Pro, I have the admin account. How does one install software onto the child's account when Family Safety is turned on? I had to change his account to an admin account, restart, then install...
  8. Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?

Family Safety: Installing software as the parent/admin into the child/standard account?: Hello! I've set up Family Safety. My child has a standard account in Windows 11 Pro, I have the admin account. How does one install software onto the child's account when Family Safety is turned on? I had to change his account to an admin account, restart, then install...
  9. Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization: Both of my kids own a Surface Pro with Family Safety enabled and various content /screen time settings enabled. On my daughter's Surface, she is able to request authorization while at school through Family Safety, which notifies me of the request, and which I can approve from...
  10. Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization

Family Safety Software Installation Requests / Authorization: Both of my kids own a Surface Pro with Family Safety enabled and various content /screen time settings enabled. On my daughter's Surface, she is able to request authorization while at school through Family Safety, which notifies me of the request, and which I can approve from...