Windows 10: software that allow cursor to drag across screen in straight line.

Discus and support software that allow cursor to drag across screen in straight line. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; as title suggests, I need a software that can assist me dragging mouse across a straight line across the screen at any given height value Y, perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by m18xr2, May 22, 2020.

1. m18xr2 Win User

software that allow cursor to drag across screen in straight line.

as title suggests, I need a software that can assist me dragging mouse across a straight line across the screen at any given height value Y, perfectly horizontal line. (also if it has vertical will be great too).

something along the lines of forcing mouse cursor to stay at minimum height on screen will work too until I alt+f4 the software.

please help.

:)

m18xr2, May 22, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 22, 2020
  3. Shift Key - Straight Line

Hi,

What is the code in windows that allows users to draw a straight line while holding down the "Shift"key?

I noticed some applications allows the users to draw a horizontal and vertical straight line while others allow straight lines at 45 degree angles as well.

-

Noble962002, May 22, 2020
  4. pepanee Win User

Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line

So check this out. I want a very small and simple program that will create an on-screen (on this desktop monitor) a straight line with very simple steps.

1) I hold down a certain combo of keys (to not interfere with Microsoft Windows' intended single action keys, such as Ctrl by itself, or Alt by itself). So something like "Ctrl+Alt" then left click on a specific part on the screen to set the start location of the line.
    2) I can keep holding down Ctrl & Alt, then click somewhere else on the screen, then a straight line would be made.
    3) This line would stay on the screen until, let's say, I click on it to delete it.
    4) Let's say that there's more advanced options to set the line's color, thickness, etc.

Example:
    I want to draw temporary straight lines on a Google Chrome window.

Is there any program as such? *Smile

pepanee, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. software that allow cursor to drag across screen in straight line. - Similar Threads - software allow cursor

2. Dragging windows across screens is inconstantly broken when dragging windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragging windows across screens is inconstantly broken when dragging windows: When I try to drag a window across screens with a high DP mouse the window and cursor get stuck on the edge of the screen. It won't let the cursor across into the next screen while dragging the window. With a lower DP mouse it works fine. I have All 6 sub settings under "Snap...
  3. Dragging windows across screens is inconstantly broken when dragging windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragging windows across screens is inconstantly broken when dragging windows: When I try to drag a window across screens with a high DP mouse the window and cursor get stuck on the edge of the screen. It won't let the cursor across into the next screen while dragging the window. With a lower DP mouse it works fine. I have All 6 sub settings under "Snap...
  4. White lines across the blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White lines across the blue screen: Windows 10 has installed updates and now on boot I see white lines on a blue screen or just a black screen. I spent a lot of time to find a solution to launch: replace the files atikmdag.sys, atikmpag.sys in the '\system32\drivers' folder with files from the Windows 8 driver...
  5. Vertical lines across bottom of screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Vertical lines across bottom of screen.: Hi all, I posted in here about a live account that I couldn't get into a while back. I ended up just reinstalling windows. Anyway all has been good my pc has been great. But today I turn it on and the bottom half of my screen has vertical black and white lines for some...
  6. There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen

There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen: Brand new PC - Windows 10 Graphics Card: GEFORCE GTX 1669 Super From initial load to setting up windows these lines have appears. I downloaded/install all windows updated And downloaded/installed NVIDA experience gaming plus driver. I've also tried multiple screens 2x...
  7. Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Multisensory [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gauhh4/black_lines_and_white_boxes_going_across_surface/
  8. Shift Key - Straight Line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift Key - Straight Line: Hi, What is the code in windows that allows users to draw a straight line while holding down the "Shift"key? I noticed some applications allows the users to draw a horizontal and vertical straight line while others allow straight lines at 45 degree angles as well. -...
  9. Cursor is dragged to bottom right of the screen

Cursor is dragged to bottom right of the screen: Hello. When I turn on my windows 10 computer, everything works for about half a minute, but then my cursor gets pushed down to the bottom right of the screen by some invisible force. This only happens when I'm on my desktop--but that is enough to make the computer utterly...
  10. Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen

Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen: [ATTACH]this laptop/tablet is only a week or so old and this problem started today. It has very think lines of the other side of the screen. If I do nothing about then then it eventually moves across the full screen. Each time another line is added it adds it to the right of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse cursor slides across the screen in windows 10