Windows 10: Software that counts time spent on a game.

Discus and support Software that counts time spent on a game. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically a program that you choose what game you want to count the time for, if you dont move in the game it will stop counting, or if you choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Dovlekaev, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Software that counts time spent on a game.

So basically a program that you choose what game you want to count the time for, if you dont move in the game it will stop counting, or if you choose to stop counting like in a button or something that would be really great!

Michael Dovlekaev, Oct 7, 2020

2. Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The time you spend playing challenges counts against your time. However, if you quit the application in between, the time when you are not playing will not be counted. So you can play some event challenges, come back later, and play some more and only
    your time spent playing will count.

“Time spent playing challenges”, all add up to your total time. This counts your retries and undo’s. If you spent 5 minutes and did not complete a challenge, backed out, went to bed, and spent another 4 minutes on it the next day before the event ended
    – that will count 9 minutes total you’ve spent playing that challenge.

For detailed information about the timings please refer the section
    “Where can I find the Casual Games community?”
    from the article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 7, 2020
  3. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Software that counts time spent on a game.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Software that counts time spent on a game.

1. Software that counts time spent on a game. - Similar Threads - Software counts spent

2. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  3. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  4. Why is unused memory counted as used at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is unused memory counted as used at the same time?: So I'm regularly using a VM with Hyper-V on my Windows 11 host system Windows 11 Pro, 64 bit, 16GB RAM, Core i5 without any issues. But since yesterday I noticed that I don't have enough available RAM for powering up my VM. In task manager I can see that I'm constantly...
  5. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  6. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  7. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. If can someone make\find a software that counts time spent on a game that would be great!

If can someone make\find a software that counts time spent on a game that would be great!: So basically a program that you choose what game you want to count the time for, if you don't move in the game it will stop counting, or if you choose to stop counting like in a button or something that would be really great! I couldn't find one, so I hope some of you can...
  9. Microsoft Family: Locked screen time shouldn't count as usage time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family: Locked screen time shouldn't count as usage time: If the computer is locked, my child isn't using it, and it shouldn't count as screen time. He's very young and often forgets to log off. If he locks the screen and wakes up in the morning, his time is already used up for the day....
  10. Time spent on configuring the user profile after the Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Time spent on configuring the user profile after the Windows 10: I observed that after the feature upgrade (e.g. from 1709 to 1803), user will need to wait for extra time (around 3 minutes) to finish the login process. This seems to be something to do with the system to reconfigure the user's profile. Let's say, if the desktop is shared...