Windows 10: Software time management?

Discus and support Software time management? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bought my little brother a laptop and want to make sure he does what he’s supposed to use it for. Is there any way to give access to specific apps for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jdonovan36, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Software time management?

Bought my little brother a laptop and want to make sure he does what he’s supposed to use it for. Is there any way to give access to specific apps for so many hours based on how many hours were spent on a different app?

Here’s an example: He wants to play Roblox and I decided that he gets to play 1 hour of Roblox for every 3 hours spent with Visual Studio Code. How can I make that happen?

submitted by /u/jdonovan36
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jdonovan36, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Standalone software for employee training?

I am in need of purchasing an enterprise software for employee training and management. We are currently using Skyprep training software but it is an online software. The management recommended to purchase a standalone software. Any suggestions?

Emmanuel123, Jun 22, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Software time management?

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Software time management?

1. Software time management? - Similar Threads - Software management?

2. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b
  3. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b
  4. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help! Windows 11 and Classroom Management Software Not Getting Along

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Windows 11 and Classroom Management Software Not Getting Along: Hey everyone, I hope I'm in the right place to ask for help because I'm a bit lost in this tech jungle. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 because it looked all shiny and new. But now I've hit a bit of a roadblock. I'm a teacher, and I use this classroom management software to...
  6. Help! Windows 11 and Classroom Management Software Not Getting Along

Help! Windows 11 and Classroom Management Software Not Getting Along: Hey everyone, I hope I'm in the right place to ask for help because I'm a bit lost in this tech jungle. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 because it looked all shiny and new. But now I've hit a bit of a roadblock. I'm a teacher, and I use this classroom management software to...
  7. Mistakenly deleted driver software from device manager/system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mistakenly deleted driver software from device manager/system: I was experiencing some issues with my wireless keyboard So I decided to uninstall then update it. I failed to see that an option for deleting the driver software was ticked and so it was uninstalled AND deleted from my device manager. Keep in mind this is a "plug and play"...
  8. Mistakenly deleted driver software from device manager/system

Mistakenly deleted driver software from device manager/system: I was experiencing some issues with my wireless keyboard So I decided to uninstall then update it. I failed to see that an option for deleting the driver software was ticked and so it was uninstalled AND deleted from my device manager. Keep in mind this is a "plug and play"...
  9. Mistakenly deleted driver software from device manager/system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software

Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software: Hello, educators and Windows 11 users, I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'd like to discuss a significant issue I've encountered with Windows 11 while using it alongside classroom management software for remote teaching and learning. It appears that there are...