Windows 10: Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install

Discus and support Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if there is a software that creates a backup of programs and its data/registries associated with those programs, from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badboyilprimo, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a software that creates a backup of programs and its data/registries associated with those programs, from a inaccessable win10 install, I have access to the parition itself and not the system(BSOD that can't be resolved even after involving the profiessionals here on the forum, just a unique problem that can not be solved).

Thanks in advance

:)

badboyilprimo, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Data backup and recovery help thread

We get heaps of threads on this, so lets make a nice organised list of programs people can use for backing up, restoring, and recovering data.

For a quick start to this, some pointers.

1. If you formatted a drive and did NOT write to it, recovery is possible. If you installed any data over it (such as windows, or copying files to it) then you need to restore a backup, or accept that you will have lost some, most, or all of your data.

2. Backups are not perfect - for example, a virus that killed your machine could also be in your backup. try and backup your important data first, not your operating system and useless files - and store it in more than one place if possible (for example, an external hard drive AND on DVD)

Now to the programs:

Free Data recovery software
    Piriform Recuva - Highly recommended by TPU users, myself included.

The following were listed by 95viper in another thread, i dont know if he's reccomending them or just listed them.
    Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier A nice one.*Smile Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install :)
    UNDELETE 360
    Free File Recovery 1.1
    Glary Undelete
    UndeletePlus[/QUOTE]

Paid Data recovery software

Free backup/restore software

Paid backup/restore software
    Acronis True Image Home
    Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite 2011 (Paid)[/QUOTE]

please people, help me fill in the blanks so i can request this to get stickied. *Smile Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install :)

Mussels, Mar 31, 2019
  3. aravindtj Win User
    Help choosing backup software.

Help choosing backup software

It seems that you are looking for file sync application as well as a backup application.

I want to suggest you the SyncBlaze application which suites your requirement.

Using SyncBlaze, you can synchronize your data from one system to multiple system. For this, you just to create an account and install SyncBlaze agent in the first system. Then, you can install the SyncBlaze agent in the systems, where you want to synchronize your data & login using the same login data.

Also, as your data is stored in the online storage, you can access your data online without even installing the SyncBlaze agent in the system. You can also download your data from your online account anywhere.

Just try it out today!
    --
    Aravind

aravindtj, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install

Data Backup before Clean Install

Hello friends,

I have started a small repair business and my question revolves around data backup options while doing a clean install on a PC. Generally before doing the clean install, I take a backup of data (User Library such as Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Music, Video, Outlook File from AppData folder) before doing the clean install.

After new windows installation is done, I copy the earlier backed up data and install all the required programs; configure email accounts again in Outlook and copy PST file earlier backed up.

Is there a better way to backup a client's data? As experienced users, are you able to suggest me a software or another certified procedure to follow while taking data backup & reinstating the data again after clean install?
    As an IT Technician, please suggest some other better way to take the data backup if there is any?

Thank you very much.

iMuneeshKumar, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install

1. Software to backup Programs and its data from Dead Win10 install - Similar Threads - Software backup Programs

2. Transfer installed programs and data from HDD to SSd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer installed programs and data from HDD to SSd: I have HDD and SSD on my computer both have individual windows 10 OS. I can not run Windows from HDD only from SSD. Now i want to transfer all programs and data from HDD to SSD. thanks...
  3. Transfer installed programs and data from HDD to SSd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer installed programs and data from HDD to SSd: I have HDD and SSD on my computer both have individual windows 10 OS. I can not run Windows from HDD only from SSD. Now i want to transfer all programs and data from HDD to SSD. thanks...
  4. Backup data, perhaps user profile, from dead enscrypted PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backup data, perhaps user profile, from dead enscrypted PC: HelloWe have recently started deploying all new PCs with Secure boot and encryption.Now, one is dead motherboard it seems and we need to get out the users data, preferably the whole user profile!/SB...
  5. Mac dead. Backup disks not Win10 compatible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac dead. Backup disks not Win10 compatible: Hi, I'm a rookie to Windows and see my Mac backup hard drives are invisible to Win10. Not sure how this HFS+ system works. Is there a guide to solving this somewhere? A reliable software program? Maybe another group? Thanks. submitted by /u/Saintbridge2 [link]...
  6. Can I create backup of my installed software with data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I create backup of my installed software with data?: I want to reinstall my windows 10. But I want to create a backup of some installed software with data. So, I don't need to implement this after a fresh install of windows. Don't suggest me to take backup with windows recovery img, It takes full backup with windows. I need to...
  7. Network Bootstrap program to install from Win10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Bootstrap program to install from Win10?: Hello, everyone, I want to be able to install Windows 10 over my home network with the Synology NAS DS18 +. I have already set everything up - the computer on which I wanted to install Win10 finds the NAS, the FTP root folder and the PXE data. I followed these...
  8. Moving data from dead laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving data from dead laptop to PC: Recently, I found my old, broken laptop, and I removed the hard disk drive from it. That laptop ran Windows 7, and I was wondering if I could put it in my pc, which runs Windows 10 Home, to transfer the files (pictures, documents, etc). Info Old one is Toshiba 320 gigabyte...
  9. Backup Installed Programs

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Installed Programs: Hello, Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less then 10. All other programs are on another disk as portables. Is there some way to backup those really installed programs so...
  10. Backup Installed Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup Installed Programs: Hello, Several programs are actually installed in the system, some in "program files" folder and some in "program files (x86)" folder. All of them less then 10. All other programs are on another disk as portables. Is there some way to backup those really installed programs so...