Windows 10: Software to bring back lost files

Discus and support Software to bring back lost files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well recuva was completely useless. I did a test and created a text document, deleted it, and then used recuva to try and recover the file, and i even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cerawy, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Software to bring back lost files

Well recuva was completely useless. I did a test and created a text document, deleted it, and then used recuva to try and recover the file, and i even did a deep scan, it found nothing. The interface is good and user friendly, but the program is useless.

@SIW2 will check out your video and come back with the results.

Cerawy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Software to bring back lost files

1. Software to bring back lost files - Similar Threads - Software bring lost

2. bring back document on notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bring back document on notepad: my computer died and i wasnt able to save my document can i bring up the document that i wasnt able to save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-document-on-notepad/ad5fded8-087c-42a1-80a4-25da4122847f
  3. Bring Back Seconds To Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring Back Seconds To Clock: I don't understand why Microsoft likes to remove features if they're not hurting anything or anyone. I see that my Windows 11 build doesn't have clock with seconds and there's no option in taskbar behavior to show seconds on clock and seconds was very useful for me. Bring...
  4. Bring back our toolbars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back our toolbars: When is Microsoft going to start listening to PAYING CUSTOMERS and return our toolbars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-our-toolbars/12d92762-1275-4b02-ba88-4ecee3ed644d
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Petition to Bring Back Homegroup: How can we force Micro$haft to bring back Homegroup? They and their lackies try to insist that "it's useless in Windows 10", but from everything I've researched about replacement options, it is still, far and away, a simpler, easier, and more effective option than ANYTHING...
  7. Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?: This is a terrible feature I guess in Windows.I had several important photos that I cut pasted from my camera I regret that I didn't copy it to a new folder I created in my laptop. Here's the process and what happened:1. I created a New Folder, named it "Photos"2. Cut pasted...
  8. Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?: This is a terrible feature I guess in Windows.I had several important photos that I cut pasted from my camera I regret that I didn't copy it to a new folder I created in my laptop. Here's the process and what happened:1. I created a New Folder, named it "Photos"2. Cut pasted...
  9. Bring back Workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bring back Workgroup: I have 2 other PC's and now it keeps asking me for Workgroup credentials when I want to connect to them after the 1909 update. No matter what I try on the other end nothing works. Why change something that was working flawlessly....
  10. Lost files and software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost files and software: Did a update and lost browsers, and software went to do a restore and guess what . none to be found .is there a way to go back in time to like last night and restore what i had?...