Windows 10: Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void?

Discus and support Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As I'm sure many of you are aware, Windows 10 comes built in with Windows Defender upon installation. However, if you go the Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GetThePowerSaw, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void?

Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void? wYzdvaWt0ujHBn68Uuy8hbBs-FF9jhcy64IiWLQRoVs.jpg

As I'm sure many of you are aware, Windows 10 comes built in with Windows Defender upon installation. However, if you go the Security Providers section of the Defender settings, the "Web Protection" space is empty leaving seemingly no web protection in place other than what your browser provides. Is there any security software that fills the role of Web Protection but doesn't replace Windows Defender?

https://preview.redd.it/sr52zk2l1mq...bp&s=bb1bf31c34d105562652ac015b2429376a2b6dd7

submitted by /u/GetThePowerSaw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GetThePowerSaw, Apr 3, 2020

2. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Apr 4, 2020
  3. @RaXxaa@ Win User
    Data Hiding\Protecting software,Need quick reply

hello everyone, i recently have problems in my laptop and sending it inn for a repair, now i cant take the hdd out to have my data protected but i hope nothing is done to it, so i need a software that hides or protects my folder from being opened?
    Any suggestions?

@RaXxaa@, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void?

1. Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void? - Similar Threads - Software fill empty

2. Web Protection Provider?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Protection Provider?: I have Avast Premium on my Dell G5 550 laptop, Windows 10. The Windows Security app indicates no issues, no action needed for any of category. Yet on the "Security Providers" tab, under the Web protection category, it says "no providers". How can this be? Naturally, I'm...
  3. Web Protection Provider?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Protection Provider?: I have Avast Premium on my Dell G5 550 laptop, Windows 10. The Windows Security app indicates no issues, no action needed for any of category. Yet on the "Security Providers" tab, under the Web protection category, it says "no providers". How can this be? Naturally, I'm...
  4. void

in Windows 10 Gaming
    void: HiI clicked a link that said java script VOID.Also, how do I remove an account that sync with my computer?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/void/2e13e76a-a2fd-4124-8c8d-3fef96f6906d
  5. void

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    void: HiI clicked a link that said java script VOID.Also, how do I remove an account that sync with my computer?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/void/2e13e76a-a2fd-4124-8c8d-3fef96f6906d
  6. void

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Web protection

Web protection: What product is used in Windows 10 to provide Web Protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-protection/861b1b2e-ce32-425c-91f8-cf2b4bbc43f4
  8. Protection software

Protection software: Please advise of the best and affordable anti malaware, anti virus software available. I have windows defender running, is that ok OS: Windows 10 Accidentally pressed 1-news and it is pushing nonsense. It tempted me with a book, I was searching. My mistake. I have followed...
  9. Protection software

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection software: Please advise of the best and affordable anti malaware, anti virus software available. I have windows defender running, is that ok OS: Windows 10 Accidentally pressed 1-news and it is pushing nonsense. It tempted me with a book, I was searching. My mistake. I have followed...
  10. Web protection provider

Web protection provider: I've opened up Windows Security and in the navigation pane at the bottom is "Settings" then "Manage security providers" which shows this: [img] My question is, do you guys use web protection provider and if so which one? I would prefer to not install any kind of antivirus...