Windows 10: Software to inspect/browse content of disk

Discus and support Software to inspect/browse content of disk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a software that allows to browse/inspect the content of a disk (ssd, hdd etc.) when the device is shut down, if it also allows to copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wosxis, May 4, 2021.

1. wosxis Win User

Software to inspect/browse content of disk

I'm looking for a software that allows to browse/inspect the content of a disk (ssd, hdd etc.) when the device is shut down, if it also allows to copy the content to a usb it'd be excellent. I can't find any, to what kind of software category/type does a software like this belong to? Can you provide few suggestions?

:)

wosxis, May 4, 2021
  2. wosxis Win User

I'm looking for a software that allows to browse/inspect the content of a disk (ssd, hdd etc.) when the device is shut down, if it also allows to copy the content to a usb it'd be excellent. I can't find any, to what kind of software category/type does a software like this belong to? Can you provide few suggestions?

wosxis, May 4, 2021
  3. wosxis Win User

*sarc
    there is software that boots up at startup and then allows you to inspect the content of the whole disk, but I can't recall any nor the category to which it belong to search for it.

wosxis, May 4, 2021
  4. wosxis Win User

yes I'm aware of that option but I remember I used several years ago a little program that could be run from usb at boot time and let you browse the disk, if someone could just suggest a similar software or remind me the "category" name of these kind of programs that'd be helpful!

wosxis, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Software to inspect/browse content of disk - Similar Threads - Software inspect browse

2. inspect mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inspect mode: I want to enter the answer using the mouse but it doesn't work. When you right-click, you cannot click "paste". I want to paste using inspect, but I've been testing now for a few hours and can't come up with an answer. I know I can select a text then right-click and click...
  3. inspect mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inspect mode: I want to enter the answer using the mouse but it doesn't work. When you right-click, you cannot click "paste". I want to paste using inspect, but I've been testing now for a few hours and can't come up with an answer. I know I can select a text then right-click and click...
  4. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE: HiI am using MacBook Air and I have installed windows 10 in it using BootcampI am using a software called Ott player in it but I encountered an error "Media player cannot run in virtual machine/virtual mode"This software is running on another system perfectly but not in...
  5. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE: HiI am using MacBook Air and I have installed windows 10 in it using BootcampI am using a software called Ott player in it but I encountered an error "Media player cannot run in virtual machine/virtual mode"This software is running on another system perfectly but not in...
  6. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. New build - external DVD unable to browse content or autoplay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build - external DVD unable to browse content or autoplay: Any help appreciated before calling manufacturers. I just upgrade computer with Asus ROG STRIX 570-e gaming board and AMD 3700XT processor. I used my external DVD drive to do a fresh install of Windows 10. Once it finished and rebooted I could no longer use the drive to...
  8. Web Browsing Content Restriction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Browsing Content Restriction: How do I allow all pages from a web page like Wikipedia.org. I assumed wikipedia.org or wikipedia.org* would work but that only allows access to wikipedia home page, not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson...
  9. small software disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    small software disk: I got a new laptop for Christmas and an USB cassette capture.the software cdis one of the tiny ones and I cant get my laptop to read it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-software-disk/18fa47ea-e9d1-48e3-bdc3-23c7f01130fc
  10. inspect element

in Windows 10 Customization
    inspect element: hello, I want to know how do I inspect element on windows 10, help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/inspect-element/7b5b9cf4-90ef-466c-977c-2f4c037e58b4