Windows 10: software to open uv950pl_seno1

Discus and support software to open uv950pl_seno1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a wouxun radio and downloaded programming software but windows 10 does not seem to have any software to open a seno1 file. i also have linux to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by markstaley, Nov 25, 2018.

1. software to open uv950pl_seno1

I have a wouxun radio and downloaded programming software but windows 10 does not seem to have any software to open a seno1 file. i also have linux to use if that is preffered to open this type of file. any help would be appreciated

mark

:)

markstaley, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

software to open uv950pl_seno1

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. software to open uv950pl_seno1 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

software to open uv950pl_seno1

1. software to open uv950pl_seno1 - Similar Threads - software open uv950pl_seno1

2. software or secondary windows for software opening in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    software or secondary windows for software opening in background: I have noticed that some of the software I use when i open it for the first time in the session it opens in the background behind other windows i have open. With a few, for example with Rootsmagic, when I open a sub-window it opens for a second then goes behind the main...
  3. Can Not open A Software......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Not open A Software......: Hello - it's me again. I have a software that I purchased that I am trying to open on my laptop. Everytime I try to open it I get an error message.When I contact the company, they tell me that I have to access the "Controlled Folder Access" file. But I can't seem to do that...
  4. Can Not open A Software......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not open A Software......: Hello - it's me again. I have a software that I purchased that I am trying to open on my laptop. Everytime I try to open it I get an error message.When I contact the company, they tell me that I have to access the "Controlled Folder Access" file. But I can't seem to do that...
  5. Can Not open A Software......

6. can not open software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not open software: My computer will not open one of my software accounting Sage my tech person found this system error Can't Collect information can not access the windows Management instrumentation software. Windows Management Files may be moved or missing....
  7. can not open software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not open software: My computer will not open one of my software accounting Sage my tech person found this system error Can't Collect information can not access the windows Management instrumentation software. Windows Management Files may be moved or missing....
  8. can not open software

9. Software will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software will not open: For photo and video editing I have been using Roxio Creator 2010 Pro on Windows 10. Suddenly, it will not open. Tried uninstall then re-install but still 'no go'. Message comes up 'software incompatible' - WHY? After all these years is it incompatible. I'm 80 years old and...
  10. Software Opens then closes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Opens then closes: I have a piece of software that runs on windows 10, it requires Microsoft NET Framework 4 and C++ installed. I have this software on several laptops running windows 10. However, I tried installing it on another DELL laptop running windows 10. I checked and windows...