Windows 10: Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen)

Discus and support Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says. I'm looking for a tweak or software which lets me rotate another running application at 90° or 180° submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsCaydenBish, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen)

Pretty much what the title says. I'm looking for a tweak or software which lets me rotate another running application at 90° or 180°

submitted by /u/ItsCaydenBish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItsCaydenBish, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Oct 31, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen) [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Oct 31, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen)

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

My ACER iconia W4 820 had screen auto-rotation in Windows 8.1, but I can't seem to find this damn thing in Windows 10. I can manually rotate the screen, but it doesn't seem to use the sensor to auto detect the orientation. Where is it?

RejZoR, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen)

1. Software to rotate a specific application window (not the entire screen) - Similar Threads - Software rotate specific

2. Isolating Applications on Windows 10: Maintaining Account-Specific Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isolating Applications on Windows 10: Maintaining Account-Specific Software: I've set up a dedicated local account on my Windows 10 specifically for work-related tasks. Within this local account, I've installed essential applications such as antivirus and agent monitoring software. The intention is for these programs to exclusively operate within the...
  3. Isolating Applications on Windows 10: Maintaining Account-Specific Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isolating Applications on Windows 10: Maintaining Account-Specific Software: I've set up a dedicated local account on my Windows 10 specifically for work-related tasks. Within this local account, I've installed essential applications such as antivirus and agent monitoring software. The intention is for these programs to exclusively operate within the...
  4. Isolating Applications on Windows 10: Maintaining Account-Specific Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Screen rotation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen rotation: I reported about a problem with screen rotation, because it wasn't rotating even when rotation lock was off. There hasn't been a reply since. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-rotation/ac430875-d3da-48e8-b9fa-5ddb4e19d019
  6. Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy way to rotate specific monitor?: I have a graphics tablet I've been using as a chat monitor in a portrait orientation. I would like to be able to swap between portrait and landscape on a whim but from what I can find online, the shortcut keys don't work anymore. Can I maybe make a batch file to rotate my...
  7. Specific screen recording software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  8. screen will not rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen will not rotate: hi I have a new dual laptop it has stopped autorotating, I do not see the rotation lock button in the action center, nor in the display settings. tried running the diagnostics also to no avail any ideas? thanks Avi...
  9. Video Rotating Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Video Rotating Software: Hi, I need to rotate three videos from portrait to landscape. Can anyone recommend any software ? thanks, Habib. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-rotating-software/23e42e36-d07c-4a47-a503-46dfbd739ce2"
  10. Rotate Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rotate Screen: Since I installed the last Win 10 update 8/18/18 I cannot rotate my screen on my Acer Spin - I checked and rotation lock is OFF. What else could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/rotate-screen/a154a79c-8d78-4b14-a31f-20a6fb3577e9