Windows 10: Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

Discus and support Software to run play store apps on windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have iPhone, but i want to check some of android only apps. Do you have some recommendation for some simple program to do this? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bratorinho, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:37 AM.

1. Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

I have iPhone, but i want to check some of android only apps.

Do you have some recommendation for some simple program to do this?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/bratorinho
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bratorinho, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:37 AM
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

3. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Thema:

Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

1. Software to run play store apps on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Software run play

2. Here’s how Windows 10 will run Android apps without Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how Windows 10 will run Android apps without Google Play Store: Microsoft’s Android apps project for Windows 10 is reportedly codenamed “Latte” and it will use Windows Subsystem for Linux as a compatibility layer. On top of Windows Subsystem for Linux, Microsoft plans to use the Android subsystem to enable native support for Android apps....
  3. Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version: Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store AppX version 1.0 and AppX version 2.0 in the software store? or it's not possible to have multiple versions of the same app in...
  4. issues regarding windows play store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues regarding windows play store app: in my Windows 10 pc, windows play store not opening, i have tried other options given like troubleshooter and still it says cache isnt cleared and doesnt help. so help me for sulution....
  5. this app can't run.... but software installs on earlier WIndows 10 version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this app can't run.... but software installs on earlier WIndows 10 version.: This is a problem that started with updates or maybe just new builds of Windows 10. I have a number of programs that are SUCESSFULLY installed on an earlier build of Windows 10 on another machine. Specifically a Windows Surface. But before a version of the latest Windows...
  6. Installing Google Play Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Google Play Store App: I would like to install on Windows 10, I have a DELL Inspiron 17. ks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-google-play-store-app/c3c9fe00-f384-4842-9de0-4775ee93c09d"
  7. Running XP Software in Windows 10

Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...
  8. Windows Store apps versus downloaded software

Windows Store apps versus downloaded software: I'm still relatively new to Win10, having done a clean install on my laptop that had been running Win7 for a few years. I'm trying to understand if there's any advantage/disadvantage to installing apps from the Windows Store versus installing the regular versions of the...
  9. Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 How to Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 signs in to Windows. This tutorial will show you how to automatically run UWP or Microsoft Store apps at startup for your account in Windows 10....
  10. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10: How to: Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 If you have problems with an app from the Windows store, you can try the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It will troubleshoot problems that...