Windows 10: Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

Discus and support Software to run play store apps on windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have iPhone, but i want to check some of android only apps. Do you have some recommendation for some simple program to do this? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bratorinho, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

I have iPhone, but i want to check some of android only apps.

Do you have some recommendation for some simple program to do this?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/bratorinho
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bratorinho, Feb 23, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Software to run play store apps on windows 10?

1. Software to run play store apps on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Software run play

2. Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store: I have purchased embroidery software from an online source. When trying to install the software from the setup menu, I am given the popup message that it is not an approved app from the Microsoft app store, and I am led to the "Change my app recommendation settings" screen. I...
  3. Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store: I have purchased embroidery software from an online source. When trying to install the software from the setup menu, I am given the popup message that it is not an approved app from the Microsoft app store, and I am led to the "Change my app recommendation settings" screen. I...
  4. Window 10 App store no running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window 10 App store no running: I just reset my Window 10 notebook to the factory setting. After the set up finish, I tried to open the Microsoft App Store to look for apps but there is a screen pop up saying "Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." I tried to refresh the page, it is still...
  5. Window 10 App store no running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 App store no running: I just reset my Window 10 notebook to the factory setting. After the set up finish, I tried to open the Microsoft App Store to look for apps but there is a screen pop up saying "Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." I tried to refresh the page, it is still...
  6. Window 10 App store no running

7. Here’s how Windows 10 will run Android apps without Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s how Windows 10 will run Android apps without Google Play Store: Microsoft’s Android apps project for Windows 10 is reportedly codenamed “Latte” and it will use Windows Subsystem for Linux as a compatibility layer. On top of Windows Subsystem for Linux, Microsoft plans to use the Android subsystem to enable native support for Android apps....
  8. Windows Store apps versus downloaded software

Windows Store apps versus downloaded software: I'm still relatively new to Win10, having done a clean install on my laptop that had been running Win7 for a few years. I'm trying to understand if there's any advantage/disadvantage to installing apps from the Windows Store versus installing the regular versions of the...
  9. Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 How to Run Microsoft Store Apps at Startup in Windows 10 signs in to Windows. This tutorial will show you how to automatically run UWP or Microsoft Store apps at startup for your account in Windows 10....
  10. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10: How to: Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 If you have problems with an app from the Windows store, you can try the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It will troubleshoot problems that...