Windows 10: Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

Discus and support Software to separate noise from the human voice or song in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, IS there any software for Windows 10 to distinguish the sounds in a video or audio file or reduce the noise on that, please? 140351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomyfr, Sep 11, 2019.

1. tomyfr Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

Hi all,

IS there any software for Windows 10 to distinguish the sounds in a video or audio file or reduce the noise on that, please?

:)

tomyfr, Sep 11, 2019
  2. HGN2001 Win User

Windows Media Player Song Title Alpha Order Bug possible workaround

I use Windows Media Player to maintain my library of music on the computer. Usually, when I open an Artist, all of the songs are listed within the album from which it comes. So first is Album A with all of its songs, then Album B etc.

Often, I'll want to list all of those same songs within an Artist by Song title. This will sort all of the titles that start with "A" first, "B" second, etc. and show a very small jpeg of the album cover on the left. This view allows for quick audio comparisons of the same song from different sources. This is where you can hear one iteration of a song being louder or better quality or worse mastering than another - a helpful use of this software.

OK, so what's the bug? Occasionally and unpredictably, the alpha-by-song list will separate out widely, listing the first song with a large jpeg of the cover art. Then a second song will appear with its large jpeg cover art, all of this using up a lot of screen real estate. It can still be used, but it's ugly to look at. It has been maddening that some artists are separated out like this, while most list nice and tight, line by line.

Today, I might have uncovered the reason that it happens. I think it has to do with apostrophes in the last title in the alphabetical list. If you can somehow change the title of that song so that it's not last, your list will show tight lines, the way its supposed to be.

I realize that this is a very specialized use of Windows Media Player, but maybe it will help out someone out there.

HGN2001, Sep 11, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

1. Software to separate noise from the human voice or song - Similar Threads - Software separate noise

2. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  3. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  4. Face and voice swap software

Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  5. Face and voice swap software

Face and voice swap software: Does anybody here know of any face software that can literally morph your face into another's face, like a celebrities, for us in a video not only a picture? I noticed that there is voice swap technology for a video but I cannot find any face swap technology for a video....
  6. Background Noise/Music Louder than Voices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Noise/Music Louder than Voices: Hi there, When watching a youtube video I noticed that the voices were barely audible and the background music/sounds were unbearably loud. I thought this was just down to their editing, but after checking other videos and devices I noticed it isn't that at all. I hunted for...
  7. Voice Modifier Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Modifier Software: Okay I will just head straight to the point. I want to find a software that I can make a voice that doesn't sound like mine at all. For example if I want to sound like Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug and use a software that either, copies her voice a modified the changes...
  8. RECORD GAME AUDIO AND MIC/VOICE SEPARATELY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECORD GAME AUDIO AND MIC/VOICE SEPARATELY: Hi, I'm new to this MS Game Bar, how do I separately record my game audio and mic? Like separate them into two mp3 files after recording. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-audio-and-micvoice-separately/15da4b8f-f913-424c-83f0-726d7ed86d99
  9. Voice Activation Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Activation Software: I would like to transcribe a narration recorded on PowerPoint 365. I understand Windows has voice-activation software, but I don't know where to find it or how to use it. Help?...
  10. Audio popping from videos and voice chat software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio popping from videos and voice chat software: As the description says, I am getting some audio popping/crackling from internet videos (html5, flash etc.) and voice chat programs like skype or razer comms. I play a lot of games and there doesn't seem to be any popping into game audio. I will say that I've been looking...