Windows 10: Software uninstall

Discus and support Software uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by huntnfish_r, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Software uninstall

I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall.

:)

huntnfish_r, Jan 7, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Software uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Robbo123 Win User

Software uninstall

cant uninstall 3dmark06

Should do the job, if you cant uninstall it, just delete everything you can find via windows explorer, and if it refuses to go, use some fileshredding software like what you suggested above!

Robbo123, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Software uninstall

1. Software uninstall - Similar Threads - Software uninstall

2. GPU No signal detected after i uninstall AMD Software Adrenalin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU No signal detected after i uninstall AMD Software Adrenalin: my FPS counter on the AMD Adrenalin shows as n/a and because i dont find any solution i want to reinstall the amd software to see if its gonna solve the problem. After i uninstall the amd software adrenalin it prompt me to restart my pc but after i restart my pc all i got is...
  3. GPU No signal detected after i uninstall AMD Software Adrenalin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU No signal detected after i uninstall AMD Software Adrenalin: my FPS counter on the AMD Adrenalin shows as n/a and because i dont find any solution i want to reinstall the amd software to see if its gonna solve the problem. After i uninstall the amd software adrenalin it prompt me to restart my pc but after i restart my pc all i got is...
  4. GPU No signal detected after i uninstall AMD Software Adrenalin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want

I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want: I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want so how to uninstall any Programe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-any-program-or-software-in-my/55b76698-638d-499f-8186-f2e61d15ea82
  6. I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want: I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want so how to uninstall any Programe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-any-program-or-software-in-my/55b76698-638d-499f-8186-f2e61d15ea82
  7. I want to uninstall any program or software in my PC which I do not want

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why do I have less space after deleting files and uninstalling software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have less space after deleting files and uninstalling software?: Hi,I even emptied my recycle bin, but the space keeps on decreasing every time I refresh it. This is stopping the apps I need from working. What can I do to fix this?Thank you...
  9. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9
  10. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9