Windows 10: Software update reboots

Discus and support Software update reboots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Many times I was interrupted everything I'm working on with automatic updates. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TroyMiller3, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Software update reboots

Many times I was interrupted everything I'm working on with automatic updates. Help

:)

TroyMiller3, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Software update reboots :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Software update reboots

Cannot load software or maps after hard reboot N96

I was having issues with my phone randomly rebooting, so I followed the instructions on this forum for a har reboot on the phone, and formatting the memory card and mass storage. Now I have a couple of issues:

• The phone is running software version 11.018. Software updater software cannot connect to the phone, and I have tried updating over the air but it comes back and says I am running latest version. Can anyone suggest how I can update to version 12?
    • Second issue is I cannot connect to the phone using the Map Loader software. When I start the applicationit comes up with an error message that the connected phone is without a valid maps drive. It suggested restarting the application which I have done
      but to no avail.
    Please help me!

frankdog_au, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Software update reboots

1. Software update reboots - Similar Threads - Software update reboots

2. Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...: Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I updated Windows, now the laptop requires a code, how can I find it?...
  3. Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...: Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I updated Windows, now the laptop requires a code, how can I find it?...
  4. Software Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Update: My laptop finished all update but one update is failed again and again.When i check which update not working then i found this..Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.8853Failed to install on ‎11-‎09-‎2022 - 0x80240009...
  5. Software Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Update: My laptop finished all update but one update is failed again and again.When i check which update not working then i found this..Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.8853Failed to install on ‎11-‎09-‎2022 - 0x80240009...
  6. software update

software update: I have a 2016 windows computer and every time I try to update it.. it says error why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-update/2eac1bca-c3be-4af4-90f2-627d34c759f8
  7. software update

software update: good day. i just wat to know where to go and what to do to update the system sofware or install or update my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-update/cbc29abb-8ca6-40e2-8522-92eca9d9ada1
  8. software update

software update: I Face This Error[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-update/6a76a99d-f7f0-4d1e-8c37-3dafdc0d5d00
  9. Reboot to Restore software and Windows Updates: Hot to make it work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reboot to Restore software and Windows Updates: Hot to make it work?: Hi! I am installing Toolwiz Time Freeze (I've been using Reboot Restore for a while) and it allows me to select which folders to not restore to the previous state when rebooting the computer. The folders that restore are "frozen" and the ones that do not can be left...
  10. software update

software update: Pinned apps are staying on home page. This is different than in past. It seems I had a recent update. I can not make the screen of a document bigger or smaller....