Windows 10: software update

Discus and support software update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pinned apps are staying on home page. This is different than in past. It seems I had a recent update. I can not make the screen of a document bigger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoeCrews1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. JoeCrews1 Win User

software update

Pinned apps are staying on home page. This is different than in past. It seems I had a recent update. I can not make the screen of a document bigger or smaller.

:)

JoeCrews1, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 5, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond software update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 5, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

software update

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Lets you customize functions on Logitech gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets.
    • Software Version: 8.70.315
    • Post Date: Jul 08, 2015
    • File Size: 82.6 MB
    Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards and headsets.

Logitech Gaming Software includes third party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third party software listed below.
    These included third party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.

• Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
    • Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware Support
    • Apple Bonjour - Network Discovery Support for Logitech Arx Control

Updated Description:

• Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
    • Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
    • ARX SDK bug fixes
    • Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910 - see gaming.logitech.com/developers for details
    • Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
    • New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    http://support.logitech.com/software/gaming-software

AsRock, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

software update

1. software update - Similar Threads - software update

2. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software: SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssl-handshake-failed-when-trying-to-update-bodno/602a5ca1-c6c0-42fc-915a-0edc59a1c79a
  3. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software: SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssl-handshake-failed-when-trying-to-update-bodno/602a5ca1-c6c0-42fc-915a-0edc59a1c79a
  4. SSL handshake failed when trying to update Bodno software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  6. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  7. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  8. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...: Dear Sir/MamI work in a company where per day 10-15 new window installation will process on Laptops, while new window10 installation on that every laptop update will under process that will consume time and bandwidth,Is there is any option that my iso file is fully updated...
  9. Required suggestions Window10 installation having fully update and installed Softwares in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?: I have requirement as below.1. Create task scheduler get notify over Teams or Email to the user for any upgrade/update to the specific software....