Windows 10: Software with a better GUI to control the Windows firewall?

Discus and support Software with a better GUI to control the Windows firewall? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I was just wondering if there was a nice little piece of software that works like an extension of the Windows firewall, something you can easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PanamaSandpapers, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Software with a better GUI to control the Windows firewall?

Hey,

I was just wondering if there was a nice little piece of software that works like an extension of the Windows firewall, something you can easily open and see what's running / has been allowed / quickly change settings.

The native interface feels a bit clunky, scrolling the list to find it, having to go through a UAC prompt to quickly change something, no overview of active connections from what I can tell in the same interface.

Does such a piece of software exist?

submitted by /u/PanamaSandpapers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PanamaSandpapers, Nov 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 firewall control

Hello,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• What is the exact issue that you receive?

• When you say Windows firewall control, are you referring to default windows firewall or any third party software?

• Can you provide a screen shot of the issue for better understanding of the issue?

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Windows firewall

Hi,

To assist you better may we know if there were any changes made to your computer prior to this concern?

For possible resolution, see the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and click Windows Firewall.
    • On the left side of the Windows Firewall settings, click
      Troubleshoot my network
    • Once done, click Internet Connections.

Let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Nov 6, 2019
  4. David_203 Win User

Software with a better GUI to control the Windows firewall?

Windows firewall

I followed the steps and troubleshooter could not identify the problem. No changes were made to my computer since the problem started, except for a windows update or two.

David_203, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Software with a better GUI to control the Windows firewall?

1. Software with a better GUI to control the Windows firewall? - Similar Threads - Software better GUI

2. Windows Firewall Control Without Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall Control Without Updating: If I never update windows firewall control for long time, is windows firewall control still work? Because I heard new updates might not be compatible....
  3. Windows Firewall Control Without Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Firewall Control Without Updating: If I never update windows firewall control for long time, is windows firewall control still work? Because I heard new updates might not be compatible....
  4. Better 'Dynamic Lock' software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better 'Dynamic Lock' software: Hi to all,I have developed a software that does a better job than the Dynamic Lock of Windows.I would like to sell my SW solution to Microsoft, and replace the Dynamic Lock solution of theirs, but I cannot reach to the right person inside Microsoft company.Can someone help me...
  5. Better 'Dynamic Lock' software

Better 'Dynamic Lock' software: Hi to all,I have developed a software that does a better job than the Dynamic Lock of Windows.I would like to sell my SW solution to Microsoft, and replace the Dynamic Lock solution of theirs, but I cannot reach to the right person inside Microsoft company.Can someone help me...
  6. Windows 10 Firewall Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Firewall Control: This is a program I've been using for several years, and I'm planning on moving it (paid version) to the win 10 machine I just finished. What are opinions of this firewall? It works with the firewall included with Windows and monitors outbound traffic. System files are...
  7. Looking for a Good Software Firewall for Windows 10

Looking for a Good Software Firewall for Windows 10: Hi all I am not so happy with the built-in Firewall that comes with Windows 10, can anyone recommend a good third party Firewall? Thank you 175661
  8. Some Software (even windows trusted software) cannot show its GUI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Software (even windows trusted software) cannot show its GUI: Hello there, I face a problem that my laptop cannot showed the GUI (i guess it was). I face this problem when i trying to install "Skype Meeting App", after installation complete, i just see a blank white Skype Meeting App windows. Image are attached below I was...
  9. Windows firewall control

Windows firewall control: Is this advisable for an average skilled user or is the native firewall ok by itself? 106321
  10. AV software is set for firewall

AV software is set for firewall: Which is the better way to go? Right now I have Vipre AV set for my firewall instead of MS. They are both good but which would be the better way to go. 82658

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows firewall gui better