Windows 10: software

Discus and support software in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i verify the adminstrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software/03e8db74-5bb4-4c34-b68a-f43685454b7a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by INEZharris, Jun 9, 2019.

1. software

how do i verify the adminstrator

:)

INEZharris, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 9, 2019
  4. software

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

software

1. software - Similar Threads - software

2. Best PST Repair Software to Recover Corrupted Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best PST Repair Software to Recover Corrupted Files: PST file is an Outlook data file and it is sensitive towards corruption and when it got severely corrupt and becomes near to impossible to recover even inbox repair tool fails to recover that corruption. in this situation, PST repair tool needed that is very effective towards...
  3. dymo label software V.8

dymo label software V.8: hi the app will not open, the logo flashes up and then disappears without the app opening, nothing has been updated or changed on the PC, the issue just happened today...
  4. How to install the cangjie typing software

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install the cangjie typing software: To whom it may concern, How to install the cang jie typing software? Thanks ! Best Regards, Andre So https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-the-cangjie-typing-software/d4dc2cba-2b3b-44cd-998c-b6ebcd4450f1
  5. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app: I need an editing software where it can split a video into 2 clips accurately(by frames) and has the capability of a video project like Windows 10 photo app. Basically another alternative software just like Windows 10 photo app as currently my photo apps have serious issues....
  6. Laptop software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop software: I turned on my Acer laptop and it was totally fried it was right after I use Firefox are you able to send Microsoft Windows 10 thru the phone by u p USB I've totally lost everything I'm not very good at this thing I have mental disabilities please help...
  7. software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software: Once you install something from the app store o Windows 10 how do you uninstall it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software/dd30458a-6228-465b-8e90-ddfcb29b9ba0
  8. Test Display Color Range Software

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Test Display Color Range Software: Greetings, I see YouTube reviewers talking all the time about the color ranges of various displays. They use a software which looks like this -- [img] Does anyone know what software that is? Or an easy way to find what percentages of colors a display might offer? Thanks...
  9. Test Display Color Range Software

in Windows 10 Support
    Test Display Color Range Software: Greetings, I see YouTube reviewers talking all the time about the color ranges of various displays. They use a software which looks like this -- [img] Does anyone know what software that is? Or an easy way to find what percentages of colors a display might offer? Thanks...
  10. software installation

software installation: I have just bought a CD of MS office 2016, trying to install it on my laptop but problem is ,set up file or installer is not working.When I click on the setup file windows defender says malware of virus exist ,so it can't be open.Now what can I do?...