Windows 10: Softwares are no longer working

Discus and support Softwares are no longer working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I formatted my laptop some weeks ago in order to get a fresh start ,and upon loading the system with my softwares, I found out my softwares are no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Barthiwu, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Barthiwu Win User

Softwares are no longer working

Hi, I formatted my laptop some weeks ago in order to get a fresh start ,and upon loading the system with my softwares, I found out my softwares are no longer opening. Then they all have the same size 1,014 kb. Please what can be the cause of this.

:)

Barthiwu, Nov 15, 2018
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Softwares are no longer working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Softwares are no longer working

1. Softwares are no longer working - Similar Threads - Softwares are longer

2. Desktop no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop no longer working: Help.I was installing the latest driver for W10 21H2 on my desktop PC Which was running fine but then the power went out during the instalation.Now the PC turns on but all i get is a black screen, no win logo or manufacturer logo motherboard therefore i can't access any safe...
  3. Troubleshooter is no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter is no longer working.: Whatever kind of troubleshoot I run in the windows 11 settings, it just gives the error: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue.I'm not sure how I can fix this....
  4. Software inside remote desktop are no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software inside remote desktop are no longer working: Hello, I am using a PC PC-A to remote desktop into another PC PC-B. Since the update 20H2 I am no longer able to launch two software inside the remote desktop. When I launch them, they both crash. Both PC are updated to the last windows version One strange behavior is...
  5. Software Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Not Working: I Just Purchased This Windows 10 And Installed ITunes But Whe IInstalled Another Software And I Wanted To Transfer Files From iTunes It Says iTunes Is Not Installed Correctly...
  6. Is the malicious software removal tool no longer available?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the malicious software removal tool no longer available?: I've been going to the https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx web page to download the tool for a while, but several weeks ago, the contents of that page changed and the tool was no longer listed there. Is the malicious...
  7. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset. How can I overcome this and get it running again? I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok. 143034
  8. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset. How can I overcome this and get it running again? I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok. 143034
  9. Bluetooth no longer recognized after software update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer recognized after software update: Hello, After installing an automatic update on August 3rd before going to bed, I came back to my computer today to find that the bluetooth was no longer functioning. I usually use bluetooth only for connecting a wireless speaker, which occasionally has trouble connecting...
  10. Software that used to work in Windows 10 NO LONGER WORKS!! - Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software that used to work in Windows 10 NO LONGER WORKS!! - Help!: Ok, I use my HP Envy Laptop PRIMARILY for work - telecommute. I work in AP so I do a lot of printing, scanning, pdf's, downloading, uploading and so on. My laptop came preinstalled with Windows 10 and all of these issues are supposed to work in Windows 10 and did, at one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows no longer support softwares