Windows 10: Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is...

Discus and support Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bhutoray123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bhutoray123, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is...

/u/Bhutoray123, Jun 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

So I woke my computer up from sleep last night and this is what I was welcomed with:

Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is... [​IMG]

All of a sudden my start menu had no apps listed and no live tiles to speak of. So I did my googleing and I found this microsoft answer page: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-b988cd6da49a

I tried every step in their. After all said and done, I got installed programs to show up, but the live tiles that usually show to the right did not come back. I was ok with that, thinking I would work on this today and find a solution to that problem.

I just woke up the computer again from sleep and the start menu is blank AGAIN. Before this started happening last night, I have not installed any new software nor has windows ran any updates.

I'm at a loss. I tried system recovery and to roll back to a few days prior, but I keep getting an error after recovery is attempted stating that windows recovery wasn't able to fully complete due to a certain file (i can retry recovery and post picture of error if needed).

So any suggestions on whats my next step? I thought maybe I had a malware issue, but II have avast and malware antibytes installed and they showed no hits when the scans where run.

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated. Hope you all have a Great Turkey Day!

PS, I have to work today from 4pm to 6am, so If I do not reply right away I apologize.

Dalumberjack03, Jun 19, 2020
  3. dzigibau Win User
    How to make Store tile live again in Start menu

I did that, too. Nothing.
    I tried this on laptop, when I set Show products on tile to OFF, it is silent, dead, when I set it back to ON, it starts working.
    On PC, whatever I choose, it is not working, just stayed dead.
    Any new suggestion.

dzigibau, Jun 19, 2020
  4. zarz0rz Win User

Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is...

Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

Hi There,

I had the exact same problem. Showed up last night and I used the computer all day today with my blank Start Menu. Even if I tried searching for an app on the start menu, it would find it, but if I clicked on it, nothing would happen.

Then I found this post, also from this forum, and it solved the issue for me.

I didn't even know Windows TenForums, but I felt compeled to register an account just to answer you so you could solve your problem too. Hope it does.

Best regards from Portugal,

José Rodrigues

zarz0rz, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is...

1. Softwares logo are not appearing in start menu. Also many live tiles showing a great app is... - Similar Threads - Softwares logo are

2. Issues with software not appearing on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with software not appearing on Start Menu: Hello,We have Windows 11 Edu Pro PC's, they were just Windows 10 Pro when purchased.We use Ergo Free2Teach network and classroom management software, we've had it since we were on Windows 7 back in 2009.I have noticed since Windows 10 that certain areas are not working...
  3. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  4. Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore: I just factory reset my Windows 10 PC and the live tiles in the start menu no longer work. I've run the troubleshooter, which found nothing, and have tried resetting the apps but nothing seems to work. Any solutions?...
  5. Customize Start Menu for Pinned apps and get Live Tile effect

Customize Start Menu for Pinned apps and get Live Tile effect: Hi there, Thanks for looking at my question. I am an avid user of the start menu and it's features, and I've been trying to customize it. However, I find that despite the excellent features and functionality that the built-in Apps are able to bring to the Start Menu, there...
  6. start menu not showing tiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start menu not showing tiles: start menu not showing tiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-not-showing-tiles/21e7436d-100f-4d21-aa5d-0d3ea3f2dd29
  7. Windows Start Menu tiles showing a download logo

Windows Start Menu tiles showing a download logo: [ATTACH] i dont know how to fix this problem, any answers will be appriciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/windows-start-menu-tiles-showing-a-download-logo/3624ef3c-d547-4bf5-8969-768b72712e05
  8. Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working: Hello. Just got a new computer today, win10 64-bit, i7. i can add apps to the live tiles, but then when i go to move them around or resize them, the start menu crashes. if i open it up again, the apps i added are gone, leaving only the ones that were already there. this...
  9. Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu: As per the image below - why are many of my apps not showing their icons? There's not options to change them and I've tried pinning the original .exe and shortcuts to the app but there is no difference. Any clues? [img] 10775
  10. Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Change Photos app Live Tile Appearance on Start Menu in Windows 10 The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your...