Windows 10: Soiltaire Premium

Discus and support Soiltaire Premium in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for Solitaire Premium in March 2019 for one year and it was working on both my computers. I am currently in Hawaii, away from my home in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by huggybea41, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Soiltaire Premium

I paid for Solitaire Premium in March 2019 for one year and it was working on both my computers. I am currently in Hawaii, away from my home in Australia, and my laptop originally opened Solitaire and showed Premium User. The next time I opened Solitaire, and subsequently it shows ads and not Premium user. I have tried deleting and re-installing Solitaire and RESETing the application but no change.

:)

huggybea41, Jun 9, 2019

2. premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 9, 2019
  3. premium version of Solitaire

Hi Terence,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you can only see black and white color in the game Solitaire Premium Edition. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried signing out and singing in your account from the game?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Soiltaire Premium

MSN Premium compatability with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with MSN premium mail after upgrading to Windows 10. The issue could if there is some system file corruption. So, try to follow the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1

I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and create a shortcut for MSN premium mail and see if issue persists. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R to open run box.
    • In the run box type iexplore and hit enter.
    • Right click anywhere in free space of Internet explorer.
    • Select the option of create a shortcut to the desktop.
    • Now try to open the website from this shortcut and see if it helps.

Method 2

If issue persist try to check the system files are they working fine or not and to check that try to run
    System File Checker (SFC) tool.

SFC scan will scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows 8.

• Press Windows key and
      X at the same time.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the context menu.
    • In the command prompt, type sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.
    For more information refer to this link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Soiltaire Premium

1. Soiltaire Premium - Similar Threads - Soiltaire Premium

2. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  3. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  6. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  7. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  8. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  9. How to fix Microsoft Soiltaire crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft Soiltaire crashing?: Hello,everytime I try to play the bonus game in Klondike the one that you get after completing a card the game will crash. I've tried re-starting the pc, updating the software, resetting the game, etc but nothing seems to work.It's very annoying! How can I fix this?Thank you....
  10. How to fix Microsoft Soiltaire crashing?

How to fix Microsoft Soiltaire crashing?: Hello,everytime I try to play the bonus game in Klondike the one that you get after completing a card the game will crash. I've tried re-starting the pc, updating the software, resetting the game, etc but nothing seems to work.It's very annoying! How can I fix this?Thank you....