Windows 10: Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10

Discus and support Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Dell Inspiron 15 5000, which up to date, will not run the application of Solidworks 2020-2021. The download setup shows up in the file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxJanos, Sep 22, 2020.

1. MaxJanos Win User

Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10

My Dell Inspiron 15 5000, which up to date, will not run the application of Solidworks 2020-2021.

The download setup shows up in the file explorer under downloads. When running the setup, the files unzip but nothing beyond this happens. The program closes out.

:)

MaxJanos, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. windows problem solidworks

i hav a problem with installing solidworks when i open the setup it says: you can't run the setup on windows XP

but i have windows 10 on my laptop.

bjornsmits, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10

how to ensure that SolidWorks 2015 is compatible with Windows 10

Original Title - SolidWorks 2015

I am using my laptop for work, mostly for SolidWorks 2015...Last time I upgraded to Windows 8, SolidWorks stopped working, not being compatible. How can I make sure the current version won't have the same problem? I can't fathom having to buy a new version
    of Solidworks right now...Thank you, anticipated!

adrianmihailescu, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10

1. Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Solidworks run dell

2. New Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Dell laptop: Hi i just got a new Dell Latitude 7410, when i get to the stage of sign in with microsoft account I get the message "We didn't find that email address in your organization. Use another email address or contact your administrator". But this is for personal use and not related...
  3. Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10: When I click the .exe to install Zoom, I get an error. 7-zip can not create temp folder archive. Currently using the Zoom app on my MacBook and iPad, but I would really like to be able to have the app on my pc....
  4. new Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new Dell laptop: I’ve purchased a new Dell laptop. Could you help me with this questions. I cannot figure out how to take photos using it. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-laptop/ddfa338b-d286-4f4c-9fb8-59dcc596ebfb
  5. Running an old pc game on a new Dell pc running windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running an old pc game on a new Dell pc running windows 10: Hi. While doing a clearout I have come across a very old pc game, Grim Fandango, bought way back in the day, which i would love to be able to play again on a 2017 Dell laptop running windows 10. What do i need to do to be able to run it on my current laptop? I have seen...
  6. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-studio-1737-laptop/efbd60af-7f95-4f70-9d6c-4ec65b2584ca
  7. No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10: When I saw the message on my laptop saying "no internet" I called Optimum. They did something and asked if I had connections now. I was on a different laptop and I saw that it did have connectivity but my Dell - G7 still does not. Using troubleshooting on the Dell, the error...
  8. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell XPS M140 Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell XPS M140 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will work on an Dell XPS M140 Laptop or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-xps-m140-laptop/2c3b8582-4597-4e13-b5f2-98c04e2390bf
  9. Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home BSOD: My Dell Inspiron 15 is unable to get me to the login screen. It will sometimes turn on except for the scree which stays off, get me to the Dell logo screen and not load, or it will give me a BSOD with error code 0xc0000428, much like this:...
  10. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-inspiron-1520-laptop/9a77df17-f655-49ca-9ded-bb657c49c1cc