Windows 10: solitair problem

Discus and support solitair problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, after playing and completing a solitair game, the next time I start a new game, the last game pladed, starts up, unfinished, and must be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robertlamanna, Jan 20, 2020.

1. solitair problem

Recently, after playing and completing a solitair game, the next time I start a new game,

the last game pladed, starts up, unfinished, and must be completed again, befor a new game starts,

How do i stop this from happening ?

:)

Robertlamanna, Jan 20, 2020

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Solitaire Collection Stopped!

Hello Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know:

• What all trouble shooting steps have you done?

• Is the issue confined only with solitaire or with other online games as well?

Meanwhile I suggest you to follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps:

Please avoid the steps which you already done.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Please make sure that all the apps are updated.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

solitair problem

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

solitair problem

1. solitair problem - Similar Threads - solitair problem

2. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  3. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Weekly Rewards reset timing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Weekly Rewards reset timing problem: Each week, the Weekly Rewards resets at midnight local time. However, any game that I play before 10am 11am during daylight savings shows the reward as completing the third step on the Bronze card, without completing the first and second steps. My time zone is UTC +10 Sydney,...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Weekly Rewards reset timing problem

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Weekly Rewards reset timing problem: Each week, the Weekly Rewards resets at midnight local time. However, any game that I play before 10am 11am during daylight savings shows the reward as completing the third step on the Bronze card, without completing the first and second steps. My time zone is UTC +10 Sydney,...
  6. Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.: There is a problem in Solitaire when a Bonus XP period, which you have won by completing Diamond challenge, expires. If you successfully complete a board later on the same day it awards a star in Position 3 instead of position 1. Complete more boards and it just keeps putting...
  7. Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.

Problem with Solitaire and Bonus XP.: There is a problem in Solitaire when a Bonus XP period, which you have won by completing Diamond challenge, expires. If you successfully complete a board later on the same day it awards a star in Position 3 instead of position 1. Complete more boards and it just keeps putting...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire problem with G5 ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire problem with G5 ads: I regularly have problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection when it displays ads from G5 Entertainment AB. The ad will come up and the counter will go to 30. It never finishes running the ad and the counter does not move. Eventually, it will display the "Tap to play"...
  9. Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

Solitaire Collection - Data download problems: I have the Premium version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I tried over the last two days to open the Daily Challenges and get an error message that it cannot download the data from the server and to check my Internet connection and try again. My Internet connection works...
  10. PROBLEMS WITH MS SOLITAIRE DIALY CHALLENGES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PROBLEMS WITH MS SOLITAIRE DIALY CHALLENGES: Hello I was playing Solitaire Daily Challenges on Monday and it suddenly stopped and told me that there was no Internet connection. I tried again yesterday evening and it told me the same thing, no Internet connection. I did and do have a perfectly working Internet...