Windows 10: solitaire ads

Discus and support solitaire ads in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid for ad blocking on Oct. 10th for 1 year, @$14.99. My ads are already back. How do I fix this? Richard Zahn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by richardzahn1, Nov 13, 2019.

1. solitaire ads

I paid for ad blocking on Oct. 10th for 1 year, @$14.99. My ads are already back. How do I fix this?

Richard Zahn

:)

richardzahn1, Nov 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Nov 13, 2019
  4. solitaire ads

MS Solitaire

Solitaire opens but reports an error code 404017. This seems not to be listed in the error codes that I can find. Any suggestions?

HenryMilner1, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

solitaire ads

1. solitaire ads - Similar Threads - solitaire ads

2. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  4. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  5. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  6. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  8. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  9. Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T: Hey MS !! The ads for the Solitaire Collection have become utterly insane. Used to be an ad after a couple of games. Now they are constant. They very often don't play. If you try to click on the "play" icon, it takes you to the advertiser's website. I just want to play some...
  10. Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T

Ads for Solitaire Collection have become INSANE. S T O P I T: Hey MS !! The ads for the Solitaire Collection have become utterly insane. Used to be an ad after a couple of games. Now they are constant. They very often don't play. If you try to click on the "play" icon, it takes you to the advertiser's website. I just want to play some...