Windows 10: solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

Discus and support solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I retrieve my Solitaire history?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wfwms76, Nov 26, 2019.

1. wfwms76 Win User

solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

How can I retrieve my Solitaire history?

:)

wfwms76, Nov 26, 2019
  2. BrianRE Win User

Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge

I am a tad irritated. I have been working my way through the solitaire collection daily challenge this month and have successfully completed all five for each day except for the pyramid for 12 January. It says medium but I have tried everything and cannot
    attain the 1,600 points which is the challenge. I don't think it is doable, has anyone else managed this one ?

BrianRE, Nov 26, 2019
  3. microsoft solitaire collection daily challenge.

In the last few days of using daily challenge when you complete a game you receive your coins then when you click on the next game it loads only to the blank screen of the game but not to the screen where you are told of the challenge and asked to "play
    or "cancel". you can't do anything on the screen other than click on options or exit the program. I then re-enter the microsoft solitaire collection game wait to connect to the daily challenge and enter the game. sometimes this fixes the problem and some
    times I have to exit the program and come in again.

TrevorLoone, Nov 26, 2019
  4. solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

Srimadhwa B, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

1. solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history - Similar Threads - solitaire collection daily

2. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  4. Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost: My computer crashed when I was in the middle of playing my daily challenge on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and when I restarted my computer my level progress and daily challenge progress had been reset. However, when I looked at my statistics in game all my achievements...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message: Why do i keep getting a "download error" message when i try to play daily challenge on solitaire collection? I can access everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-daily-challenge/a2d85782-b925-4336-98fc-7bb01e83c4c4
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021: Today, January 9, 2021, I have not bee able to access the Daily Challenge in Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. This is the message I am receiving. I am connected to the internet and have been able to play other games within Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. What is the...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  8. Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events: I've noticed increased frequency and duration of ads in between daily challenge and events games. Today I could not move on from these ads after 5 minutes of terminating each one and moving to PLAY. Back came the series of unsolicited ads. I'm sick of this recurring...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  10. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do ypu do with the coins you collect in microsoft solitare