Windows 10: solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

Discus and support solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I retrieve my Solitaire history?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wfwms76, Nov 26, 2019.

1. wfwms76 Win User

solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

How can I retrieve my Solitaire history?

:)

wfwms76, Nov 26, 2019
  2. BrianRE Win User

Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge

I am a tad irritated. I have been working my way through the solitaire collection daily challenge this month and have successfully completed all five for each day except for the pyramid for 12 January. It says medium but I have tried everything and cannot
    attain the 1,600 points which is the challenge. I don't think it is doable, has anyone else managed this one ?

BrianRE, Nov 26, 2019
  3. microsoft solitaire collection daily challenge.

In the last few days of using daily challenge when you complete a game you receive your coins then when you click on the next game it loads only to the blank screen of the game but not to the screen where you are told of the challenge and asked to "play
    or "cancel". you can't do anything on the screen other than click on options or exit the program. I then re-enter the microsoft solitaire collection game wait to connect to the daily challenge and enter the game. sometimes this fixes the problem and some
    times I have to exit the program and come in again.

TrevorLoone, Nov 26, 2019
  4. solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

Srimadhwa B, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

1. solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history - Similar Threads - solitaire collection daily

2. Mahjong daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong daily challenges: amazing that i asked same question 3 years ago. I did follow up as suggested, and as i said, they sent me back to you. How ‘bout you two playing nice, talking to each other and resolving this. We users arent making any headway....
  3. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange: This only occurs in the daily challenge not the individual games. The mouse does not select the entire column when trying to move the column to another position. It will only select the bottom card. I tried reinstalling the solitaire collect but I get the same results....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges bug in Spider - June 25, 2019: In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges for June 25, 2019, there is a bug in Spider. Upon finishing the game successfully, the failure alert comes up. The "cancel" option (Rückgängig machen in my German version) ends the game, because obviously there's nothing...
  6. daily solitare challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    daily solitare challenge: I play the daily challenge regularly. So far I have collected a bunch of coins. What are the coins used for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-solitare-challenge/9a8b3f38-87f0-4b3a-8bff-4a236c8409b2"
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?: I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-where-is-todays/c2201f52-ea76-4d07-a1c5-7255a1972658
  8. solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solitaire collection: how can I get rid of the latest update and go back to the previous version. also how do I stop Microsoft from removing programmes from my computer I used to have arcsoft 5 but one day windows removed it and loads of other apps I used, and I wont let me reinstall them. I am...
  9. Daily solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily solitaire: I do the daily solitaire and can play Klondike up to expert and beyond, but Monday,s. the 8/th was impossible to get out ,despite multiple tries...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017: Hi All: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App from "Apps and Features" in Windows 10 settings, the problem has persisted all day. Seems that the ads that load and play...