Windows 10: Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

Discus and support Solitaire Collection - Data download problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Premium version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I tried over the last two days to open the Daily Challenges and get an error message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RussellBennett1, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

I have the Premium version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I tried over the last two days to open the Daily Challenges and get an error message that it cannot download the data from the server and to check my Internet connection and try again. My Internet connection works fine and does not indicate any problems. What can I do to access the Daily Challenges?

:)

RussellBennett1, Jan 8, 2021

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Mahjong

Hi Roger,

The steps that you've taken are astounding. Our next option is to manually reset the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection to clear the app's data which may cause the conflict. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Apps & features in the search box and press Enter.
    • Locate and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of the apps.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Exit the apps window.

Once you're done, re-launch the application and check if you encounter the same error.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't recognise my license

Thank you for confirming. Since that you have the latest version, let's uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection in your Windows 10 PC by following these steps:

Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Start menu, Search Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right-click on it, then select Uninstall.
    Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Store, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile to visit its official page on the Store.
    • Click the Free button to download and install the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

1. Solitaire Collection - Data download problems - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Data

2. Can't download the daily Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download the daily Solitaire collection: As of today, 01/01/2022, I have not been able to download the Microsoft Solitaire daily Collection. There have been no circumstantial changes since the final game played on the last day of 2021. I am still using Windows 10. Up to now, there have never been any issues. Can...
  3. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection download: I recently had my PC repaired which involved replacing the mother board. All other programs work fine but Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not sign in and would not run. I deleted the installation and tried to download it anew. Every time I try to down load it it gives me...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone: Hello everyone, I play the daily challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire collection everyday and I have never encountered this problem before. I have completed every challenge for September and yesterday when I open the app on my Samsung tablet all my completed daily...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...
  9. Solitaire Collection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Problem: Anyone else having this problem? This is happening on 2 separate PCs. Playing Daily Challenge, play one challenge, complete it, try to start next one. Screen shows but no cards. Can't do anything with the screen all appears frozen. Close down the app and reload then...
  10. download microsoft solitaire collection

download microsoft solitaire collection: I cannot download sol collection from the store, also the sore will not open from the start menu. 13613