Windows 10: solitaire collection events won't load.

Discus and support solitaire collection events won't load. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have uninstalled , re installed , re set the app . double checked and troubled shooted my internet connection , all my laptops and other devices are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertwood9, Oct 13, 2018.

1. solitaire collection events won't load.

I have uninstalled , re installed , re set the app . double checked and troubled shooted my internet connection , all my laptops and other devices are working fine , yet the events say I need an internet connection which I already have . any ideas?

:)

robertwood9, Oct 13, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

Thank you for updating us. For more in-depth troubleshooting regarding Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events, we would suggest that you post your concern to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Community

Page

Jomari Arc, Oct 13, 2018
  3. phrab Win User
    Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

As a further note. I did a backup & then reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. However, had to restart Windows because everything was slow, Classic Start Menu wouldn’t load, & couldn’t choose anything from Macrium Reflect log/event viewer. However, when I click on solitair collection & then close it, the Start Menu wouldn’t work properly & everything has a long delay, such as all menus; in fact, right clicking didn't bring up any menus, so I think it screwed with my Nvidia graphics. Also, Xbox 360 & Xbox One were installed.

If I would logout & then login, my menus, etc. were back to normal, but I don't know why starting the Microsoft Solitaire Collection would do that. I ended up restoring the backup.

Still looking for ideas, if anyone has any.
    Thanks in advance,
    Phil

phrab, Oct 13, 2018
  4. solitaire collection events won't load.

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

solitaire collection events won't load.

1. solitaire collection events won't load. - Similar Threads - solitaire collection events

2. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  3. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Have rebooted, reset, uninstalled/reinstalled, run all updates, run troubleshooter, cleared Windows Store cache, etc. as prescribed in FAQs. Opens main screen, then I get 104 error message. When I tried to use the offline...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection suddenly stopped working. I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling and rebooting, but it still won't launch. Thanks for any helpful suggestions....
  7. Mini events in Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini events in Solitaire collection: Why are we only having mini events? ***Modified title from: Solitaire Events *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-events-in-solitaire-collection/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  8. Solitaire Collection will not load

Solitaire Collection will not load: Been using the Solitaire Collection for a number of years and last night it wouldn't load on my PC. The splash screen shows for a second or so and then goes away. I've tried most of the fixes that I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. Any help or advice...
  9. Solitaire Collection won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Collection won't run: Windows 10 1903 , all updates installed. No Viruses. No Spyware. Try and run solitaire, the splash screen comes up for a second, then disappears. Happens to all users on the PC. Have tried: Uninstall and reinsall Reset from control panel wsreset get-appx package removal...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire wont load 2019

2. solitaire treasure connection failure messgae

3. why wont events load in microsoft solitaire

4. microsoft solitare collection will not load,
  5. solitaire event wont load,
  6. event in microsoft solitaire keeps saying internet required even though,
  7. solitaire events wont connect to internet,
  8. solitaire event wont connect to internet