Windows 10: Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run

Discus and support Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings, I'm running Win 10 Build 9860 and I find neither Microsoft Solitaire Collection nor Microsoft Sudoku installed from the Store (xBox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlbusD, Oct 28, 2014.

1. AlbusD Win User

Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run

Greetings,
    I'm running Win 10 Build 9860 and I find neither Microsoft Solitaire Collection nor Microsoft Sudoku installed from the Store (xBox versions, I think) will run. They look like they are starting, but then the dots in a circle freeze and the app minimizes. I've installed-uninstalled-reinstalled to no avail.

Anyone else having this same problem?

Or is Microsoft cleverly disabling their own games to enhance the productivity of Windows 10?
    (Bosses everywhere will rejoice.)

Thanks for any help.*Redface

:)

AlbusD, Oct 28, 2014

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

I did this:

> Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

> Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

Do you think the sixth time will work?

No wait a minute, I can do better than that.

How much are you betting that the sixth time will work?

(Edited to remove some blank lines that were inserted by Microsoft's web site and detracted from my quoted list. It looks like Microsoft's web site was programmed by Microsoft too.)

Norman Diamond, Oct 28, 2014
  3. Reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

I tried method 1 with no change on the Windows Store for MS Solitaire Collection status on the store.

Then WSReset.exe. again no change.

After using the powershell scripts, "Store" stopped working - loads briefly then crashes (this is the same thing that was happening to MS Solitaire Collection)

I browsed to the store and found the solitaire collection ready to "Get App" but now that Store is not working, I can't (re)install it.

Allen

Allen E.Holecek, Oct 28, 2014
  4. strollin Win User

I can't get either of them to work either so I think they simply aren't compatible with Build 9860.

strollin, Oct 28, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Strange that -- as the CLASSIC Solitaire type games from Windows 7 run without any problem. !!!!! I still prefer THAT version of Spider solitaire to the Store one anyway.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 28, 2014
  6. strollin Win User
    Yeah, I have the Win 7 Spider Solitaire installed on my Win 10 VM and it works fine. I only tried the other ones that AlbusD asked about to see if they worked for me or not.

strollin, Oct 28, 2014
  7. bbengines Win User
    having the same problems here, started this morning. Worked fine yesterday. Any word?

bbengines, Aug 17, 2015
  8. Berton Win User

I have the Win7 Mahjong and Solitaire on my Win10 and Win8.1 computers, no issues so far.

Berton, Aug 17, 2015
  9. tocnig001 Win User
    Where did you get the Solitaire? I can't get mine from my win 7 machine to work *Sad

tocnig001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection from MS Store Won't Run - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Store

2. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: Just recently the MS Solitaire Collection app started with these long ads and an option to pay money to get rid of them. This makes me so disappointed in MS that you have gotten so money hungry that you changed a perfectly fine app and loaded it with commercials that I did...
  3. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: This is now officially a pig, taking about 20% of my CPU and having delayed response. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/32e81856-8c58-47bd-b73a-ce454b504647
  5. Ads in MS Solitaire collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ads in MS Solitaire collection: I just wonder, is there anyone out there who may have figured out how to remove/eliminate the confounded ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? How annoying. Any help would be appreciated, I like the games, but do not need nor want the ads. Thanks...
  6. MS solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS solitaire collection: The games will not start up. Blue screen comes up with title and hangs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/95aa2d0c-cbb0-4ff6-becf-9fc02dd42c1a
  7. Solitaire Collection won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Collection won't run: Windows 10 1903 , all updates installed. No Viruses. No Spyware. Try and run solitaire, the splash screen comes up for a second, then disappears. Happens to all users on the PC. Have tried: Uninstall and reinsall Reset from control panel wsreset get-appx package removal...
  8. Games MS Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games MS Solitaire collection: I am having trouble logging into Microsoft games (UK). I am getting a notification that There is trouble logging into this site and error code 124. I see that this was a problem in 2016, why am i getting this in 2019?...
  9. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS just changed the Solitaire Collection to a different version that I do not like. I have the Premium Edition. Is there a way to make the MS Collection revert back to the way it was before? I do not want to play for XP points and I do not want to play levels. I just want to...
  10. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this. HOW??? There is no contact information....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solitaire collection wont run

2. neither microsoft solitare collection or mahgong run

3. ollection wont run

4. phone update 2019 wont let me install Microsoft solitaire collection