Windows 10: Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels

Discus and support Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have completed a ton of levels in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it does not give me the XP for them sometimes. It says "XP available".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linxerarina, May 2, 2020.

1. Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels

Hello,

I have completed a ton of levels in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it does not give me the XP for them sometimes. It says "XP available". How can I get the XP for these without doing the levels again?

Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels ffa7f26c-bb25-4910-9c1a-b08f05942a22?upload=true.png

:)

Linxerarina, May 2, 2020
  2. KChet Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

Having same problem. Windows 10 update didn't affect MS Majong collection; but MS Solitaire collection is giving Error Code 104, which doesn't seem to be listed in the Solitaire help/error codes list.

KChet, May 2, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., May 2, 2020
  4. Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Since the issue is still happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. let us provide steps to reset the application and correct the error. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start
      menu the the gear icon, once open select System and then click
      Apps & features
    • Look for the entry named Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the list and then select it.
    • After selecting the app you will see an Advanced options link, kindly select that.
    • Select the Reset button and then click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog. Once the reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the
      Reset button.

Once the process is complete try to use the app once more and see if this has corrected the issues.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels

1. Solitaire Collection not giving me XP for completed levels - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection giving

2. Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection: How can I access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection? I got a new hard drive on my computer and I can't get my Premium Solitaire Collection to work. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/eccd1c21-3f43-4451-a202-b040ecffdb6b
  3. Solitaire collection

Solitaire collection: I uninstalled the Solitaire Collection because it was misbehaving. Now I can't find it so I can reinstall it. There is nothing similar in the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/ec098230-7bab-44c8-ad7a-57c2f1632eba
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP: Hello, My best time 1:08...Please see comment below.I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium. Like most I started March/April 2020 and by the looks of the games played, I'm the rookie just clearing 500 games. I have posted a problem on the...
  5. Loss of level awards for Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of level awards for Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My level awards for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection reverted to Level 1 this morning - for no reason. I did try to retrieve them through File Explorer usingC:Users\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserDataIt wouldn't...
  6. Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost: My computer crashed when I was in the middle of playing my daily challenge on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and when I restarted my computer my level progress and daily challenge progress had been reset. However, when I looked at my statistics in game all my achievements...
  7. solitair collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solitair collection: Sinds enkele weken is solitair collection zomaar gewijzigd van het Nederlands naar het Engels. Ik krijg ook voortdurend de melding ERROR 121010. Hoe krijg ik de Nederlandse versie terug van Solitair collection zonder mijn scores te verliezen?...
  8. Solitaire Collection

Solitaire Collection: Can't get solitaire collection to open. Have tried resetting, and re-installing to no avail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/b42811c5-6fbb-4b73-9726-1249a1b65def
  9. Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire collection: HI, Can i buy Microsoft solitaire collection premium as a gift? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/d00d2536-2ec1-4eff-a969-2a29de9885b0
  10. solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solitaire collection: how can I get rid of the latest update and go back to the previous version. also how do I stop Microsoft from removing programmes from my computer I used to have arcsoft 5 but one day windows removed it and loads of other apps I used, and I wont let me reinstall them. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the newest version of microsoft soitaire not have levels anymore

2. how to increase freecell experience points

3. Microsoft Solitaire collection bonus rewards xp

4. microsoft solitare collection bonus xp,
  5. bonus xp microsoft solitaire,
  6. microsoft solitaire collection bonus xp