Windows 10: Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

Discus and support Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnInNJ, Mar 13, 2019.

1. JohnInNJ Win User

Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected.

I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator.

I have tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter...which reports no problems.

I have tried uninstalling (successfully) and re-installing (successfully) the xbox app. I have tried this as one continuous procedure and rebooting after the uninstall and re-install.

I have checked my internet connectivity LAN settings - proxy servers is unchecked and auto-detect is checked.

Any ideas before I trash Windows 10 and get out my Windows 7 install disks?

:)

JohnInNJ, Mar 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I tried to open Store application also, the message comes stating that "you are not connected to Internet". However my internet connection is OK, and is working nicely.

Satyanarayana G, Mar 13, 2019
  3. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

RoseArnold1, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Bas71 Win User

Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

Internet connection suddenly gets lost (no adapter problems reported)

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I updated from Win7 to Win10. I'm connected to the internet via a LAN cable (the PC has no Wifi). Since the update, my internet connection gets lost after a random amount of time. I have to reboot to regain internet connection.

When the connection is lost, there are no error reports and no reported issues with the network adapter. I did however notice that the status of IPv4 (seemingly spontenuously) changes from "Internet" to "No network conection". After a reboot, it is set to "Internet" again.

This issue never occured under Windows 7.

I have contacted my Internet provider. They are unaware of any modem (Ubee) issues in combination with Windows 10. They've tried helping me changing some modem settings, but to no avail. Also, I have a Wifi router connected to the modem, and the Wifi connection stays up (I'm using that one now with my tablet to make this post). So, it does seem to me to be a Windows 10 related issue.

Does anyone recognize this problem? What can I do to fix this?

Thank you for your help,
    Bas

Bas71, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet... - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Reports

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet: [ATTACH]Many among us are big fans of Microsoft Solitare on Windows. It has undergone many changes and the game is still popular. Some are reporting that Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not connecting to the internet. This issue is a hindrance to playing the game. In this...
  3. Settings reports no internet connection but I am connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Settings reports no internet connection but I am connected.: Windows 10, settings says I am not connected to internet, wifi or Ethernet, some apps[m.s. weather says no connection] but yet I can surf, send receive email, steam movies on tv. Your phone app connects sometime....
  4. No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection

No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection: I have no internet connection in Microsoft solitaire collection. Is this an ongoing issue? * Moved from Education * Original title: internet conection...
  5. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection": I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the...
  6. Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access"

Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access": As today I resumed my PC from hibernation, the network icon in taskbar reports with yellow exclamation mark. In Network and Sharing Center it reports no Internet access via Ethernet, and Private Network. However, Network Adapter shows clearly Ethernet is running normal...
  7. Connected to internet but computer falsely reporting no connection

Connected to internet but computer falsely reporting no connection: Hi I have a Windows 7 Laptop that I recently upgraded to Windows 10. About a week after the upgrade the Internet Icon and the Wi-Fi page in settings have been falsely reporting that I have no internet connection. Yet I am on the internet. I can use Chrome and all other...
  8. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.: For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I...
  10. Windows reports Internet connection is fine, but no real connection

Windows reports Internet connection is fine, but no real connection: So after trying to share files in my network I created a Homegroup with my other Windows 10 computer - where the Internet works fine. The problem computer is just a media center designed to run Kodi. I had no user account yet. So I created a password for my "default"...