Windows 10: Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

Discus and support Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sean Huynh2, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

I receive a message when starting the Solitaire Collection that I am not connected to the internet. But I am able to browse any website and LAN settings inform that I am connected. I tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter, reset the Microsoft store, reinstalled the xbox app. I checked the internet connectivity LAN settings and found out that the proxy servers are unchecked and auto-detect is checked

:)

Sean Huynh2, Apr 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I tried to open Store application also, the message comes stating that "you are not connected to Internet". However my internet connection is OK, and is working nicely.

Satyanarayana G, Apr 19, 2019
  3. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

RoseArnold1, Apr 19, 2019
  4. JohnInNJ Win User

Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet Connection - Windows 10

I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected.

I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator.

I have tried the Internet Connections Troubleshooter...which reports no problems.

I have tried uninstalling (successfully) and re-installing (successfully) the xbox app. I have tried this as one continuous procedure and rebooting after the uninstall and re-install.

I have checked my internet connectivity LAN settings - proxy servers is unchecked and auto-detect is checked.

Any ideas before I trash Windows 10 and get out my Windows 7 install disks?

JohnInNJ, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection"

1. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Reports

2. Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection: How can I access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection? I got a new hard drive on my computer and I can't get my Premium Solitaire Collection to work. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/eccd1c21-3f43-4451-a202-b040ecffdb6b
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not connecting to Internet: [ATTACH]Many among us are big fans of Microsoft Solitare on Windows. It has undergone many changes and the game is still popular. Some are reporting that Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not connecting to the internet. This issue is a hindrance to playing the game. In this...
  4. Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Internet Connection Required MS Solitaire Collection iPhone: Based on the number of times this issue has been mentioned in this forum you would think MS would fix it. All of my devices iPhone, iPad, and Windows 10 PC are all experiencing the same issue. The Event section of MS Solitaire Coolection says that an internet connection is...
  5. No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet connection in Microsoft Solitaire collection: I have no internet connection in Microsoft solitaire collection. Is this an ongoing issue? * Moved from Education * Original title: internet conection...
  6. Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire collection: HI, Can i buy Microsoft solitaire collection premium as a gift? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/d00d2536-2ec1-4eff-a969-2a29de9885b0
  7. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...: I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected. I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator. I have tried the...
  8. solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solitaire collection: how can I get rid of the latest update and go back to the previous version. also how do I stop Microsoft from removing programmes from my computer I used to have arcsoft 5 but one day windows removed it and loads of other apps I used, and I wont let me reinstall them. I am...
  9. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.: For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection no internet connection

2. microsoft solitaire collection no internet

3. microsoft solitaire collection internet connection required

4. solitaire no internet connection