Windows 10: Solitaire Collection World Tour

Discus and support Solitaire Collection World Tour in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, it happens regularly that when playing the Solitaire World Tour, the time doesn't stop when closing the game. I saw other having the same issue. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teddy6451, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Teddy6451 Win User

Solitaire Collection World Tour

Hi, it happens regularly that when playing the Solitaire World Tour, the time doesn't stop when closing the game.

I saw other having the same issue. I close the game, close the app, but every now and then the playing time continues.

This is not nice since it alters the score, Can you fix this problem please, it is not new, had it since a couple of years now.

:)

Teddy6451, Nov 19, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Solitaire world tour event

Hi,

The advertisements that keep popping up whenever you try to play the World Tour event in Solitaire may be the main reason why the game itself freezes. To assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with your Windows 10?
    • Is this happening when playing a normal game of Solitaire?
    • Are you connected to the Internet while playing the World Tour event?

We're looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour Event

I bought a new PC, and don't find the Solitaire World Tour Event in my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I was able to login and confirm my same Premium account. I am comparing the old PC with the Solitaire World Tour Event and the new PC, windows 10.
    I can't find my Solitaire World Tour Event. How do I get it loaded onto this new PC?

JudyThomas1, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Solitaire Collection World Tour

Solitaire World Tour Event

Inside the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, there is a tournament called "Solitaire World Tour Event", there is about 30 games we need to solve, and every time we solve some of them, we earn a prize for that. Is still under construction, that's what I'm talking
    about. The normal games from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection are fine, no problems, just with the tournament, it freezes and crashes.

Thank you for trying to help me

Mara Nielsen, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Solitaire Collection World Tour

1. Solitaire Collection World Tour - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection World

2. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  3. EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE: How do you exit the EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR game that you started but activated the timer without realizing it never stopped? I completed yesterday's 19 out of 20 games and when I finished #20 this morning it had added the 8 hours plus the 9 minutes it took me to...
  4. Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour: Why recently is the Candy Crush advertisement in Solitaire World Tour have 16 counted off after the advertisement is completed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-in-solitaire-world-tour/7acf6262-cf62-4050-9402-3f38cc255636
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - World Tour 2-20-2019 challenge says it ended. Today is the 20th. It will not let me play today. Can this be fixed?...
  6. Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.: I do not understand the timing while competing in these tours. Can I assume the timing stops when you complete a challenge, and does not start again until you start the next challenge? What about the timing if you want to take a break from the games for several hours, does...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...: Bonjour, Lorsque l'on joue au tour du monde sur PC Windows 10, la durée de jeux servant au classement correspond au total du temps passé à terminer chaque jeu. Il arrive que l'on ne fasse pas tous les jeux sans s'arrêter. Dans ce cas, à la reprise du tour du monde, lorsque...
  8. World Wide Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World Wide Tour: Hi guys, As of this morning, I am unable to download World Wide Tour. Is anyone else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-wide-tour/3a464c95-f826-4686-bca0-51a3c4e5cbb2
  9. solitaire world tour event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire world tour event: a couple of times I have noticed when I close the game and take a break, when I return the event timer has not stopped and it could have been several hours...
  10. Windows solitaire - How is playing time calculated for world tour events?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows solitaire - How is playing time calculated for world tour events?: I know I have not played for six plus continuous hours, but that is my completion time. Typically, I will start an event, play through each of the individual games until completing the event. If I get stumped, I exit the game and go on to something else. I usually finish...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reporting operational problem with solitaire world tour

2. microsoft solitaire collection and world tour