Windows 10: Solitaire Collecton is Broken

Discus and support Solitaire Collecton is Broken in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using this collection for months now. All of a sudden, coincidental with a Windows update, I still get the splash screen for the Solitaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by grandpavic, May 29, 2016.

1. Solitaire Collecton is Broken

I have been using this collection for months now. All of a sudden, coincidental with a Windows update, I still get the splash screen for the Solitaire Collection but when I select a game the application shuts down. I have downloaded the latest version from the Store, twice, but it still fails.

So there is a broken piece somewhere.

:)

grandpavic, May 29, 2016

2. error code 0xc3360190 Cant play purchased TV show

With the latest Windows update, the problem has been resolved. The content is able to be downloaded again and viewed. Also coincidentally, Microsoft Solitaire works again as well as several other previously "broken" apps.

ShawnDaugherty, May 29, 2016
  3. Solitaire Collection

Hi,

Since this morning's Win X update my Solitaire Collection live tile no longer functions.

It's as though the link has been broken - is there an easy way of re-establishing it?

Many thanks for any help,

Charlie

CharlesSharpeVB., May 29, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Solitaire Collecton is Broken

Hi there

If you prefer the old W7 versions I've a link on W8 Forums -- works fine (at least for 64 bit windows - haven't tried the 32 bit version for Donkeys years !!).

Just search under my User id () on W8 Forums --the dropbox link AFAIK is still valid --file name mgms.exe )choose 64 bit rather than the 32 bit version)

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 29, 2016
  5. I have just tried mine since last update and it does work ok

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Solitaire Collecton is Broken

1. Solitaire Collecton is Broken - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collecton Broken

2. Can someone fix a Broken game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone fix a Broken game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: Today 9-18-23 I solved an expert game in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The challenge was to score 800 pts. It marked the game as unsolved, challenge not met. Yesterday I had a game marked as easy that I found to be unsolvable. I think that bug got fixed though. I...
  3. Can someone fix a Broken game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone fix a Broken game in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: Today 9-18-23 I solved an expert game in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The challenge was to score 800 pts. It marked the game as unsolved, challenge not met. Yesterday I had a game marked as easy that I found to be unsolvable. I think that bug got fixed though. I...
  4. Solitaire broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire broken: Once again, Windows 10 is acting like garbage. This time it's the solitaire collection. When trying to start a new game, the ad runs for the restaurant game. OK, I don't mind watching the ads. I WILL NOT PAY. But now, when it ends, the "close" button isn't working. All that...
  5. solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    solitaire: Unable to open microsoft solitaire after transferring to a newly cloned hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/054d3c52-ceda-4747-9d7f-7542685cfa1c
  6. solitaire

solitaire: Doesn't microsoft make enough money, they have to commercialize solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/9b6e1faf-caba-4fa6-9354-a8c5e9c81bf4
  7. Solitaire Collecton

Solitaire Collecton: Can the design of the Dark collection in Star club be improved? As an older player, I find dark red card values on a black background almost impossible to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collecton/e56d9e50-aef4-4831-bf3d-d23f503a4131
  8. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: Why is Microsoft - Cereal Aura trying to force Solitaire players to subscribe to games that they do not want? This is appalling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/7b17b444-39b2-49a0-a890-f97a615dad0f
  9. solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire: solitaire wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/solitaire/328f0c6b-6b74-424b-966c-f28459567420
  10. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: I had Windows 7 and Solitaire was on the screen as an icon along with many other icons that I used to open programs. Now that I have updated to Windows 10 the Solitaire icon is still there but does nothing when I click on it. My question is, how do I make the icon open...