Windows 10: Solitaire Crashing

Discus and support Solitaire Crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PipingPlover, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Solitaire Crashing

I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It must be a fix that Microsolft needs to do. I have the paid version and it is as bad.

Report on problem is:

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_4.4.6132.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Solitaire.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_4.4.6132.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5d02e078
    Fault Module Name: Solitaire.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5d02e078
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00000000003ab60b
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: d063
    Additional Information 2: d063ca7915827ce50bd3ef3b94706135
    Additional Information 3: 0581
    Additional Information 4: 0581ad2083c7110d063dcb9933e08d04

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 9d12a0d5c7ec0440cd4cf5ad2c957c80 (2111332449456061568)

Does this indicate what the fix might be?

:)

PipingPlover, Jul 17, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 17, 2019
  4. reed1e Win User

Solitaire Crashing

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'.
    Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

reed1e, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Crashing

1. Solitaire Crashing - Similar Threads - Solitaire Crashing

2. Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput: To begin, I'm not asking any questions here, I'm just trying to show a possible solution for people who have been facing this same problem for months and don't know what to do, I'm from Brazil, so, I'll post it in English and Portuguese. Ok, let's go:First in English, my...
  3. Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput: To begin, I'm not asking any questions here, I'm just trying to show a possible solution for people who have been facing this same problem for months and don't know what to do, I'm from Brazil, so, I'll post it in English and Portuguese. Ok, let's go:First in English, my...
  4. Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  6. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  7. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Solitaire game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire game keeps crashing: In the Microsoft solitaire game it crashes every time I'm about to finish a tripeaks board. All the other game modes work fine, but the second I click on the last card it crashes with no error message. What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Solitaire game keeps crashing

Solitaire game keeps crashing: In the Microsoft solitaire game it crashes every time I'm about to finish a tripeaks board. All the other game modes work fine, but the second I click on the last card it crashes with no error message. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode: Solitaire collection Version 4.10.9220.0 on Win10 ver.21H1 Build 19043.1288* go to Star Club mode -> Solitaire celebrates 31 -> TriPeaks -> 2nd stage.* clear 2nd stage, then game crashes. completing 4th stage also crashes Solitaire collection.Application ErrorEvent ID...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection crash on start

2. solitaire crashes after opening

3. solitaire chrashing

4. microsoft solitaire collection WSreset.exe ,
  5. microsoft solitaire collections blue screen code,
  6. microsoft solitaire collection wont start keep crashing,
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashing,
  8. Microsoft solitaire is crashing version 1903,
  9. microsoft solitaire keeps crashing,
  10. solitaire crashes